Votes: 22 34.4%
  • None of them

Votes: 8 12.5%
  • Don't give a shit

Votes: 18 28.1%

• Total voters

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Note: it is obvious that Chelsea will win it, but who do YOU want to?

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Be nice to see a change and have Chelsea win it (which they will)

Last edited:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Dont give a shit

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
either Arsenal or Chelsea

Hate Manure with a passion (as signature shows )

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Chelsea.

Hate everything about ManU, and Wenger is a complete ARSE with little tactical nous.
And I f***ing love Mourinho.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Chelsea. Loved seeing all the ManUre "supporters" leaving the pub quietly this evening. Went down the King & Queen and all the ManUre lot showed themselves up to be the glory chasing shysters they really are. Not one of them made a single intelligent comment throughout the entire game.

Best comment was "Come on United, this lot are really shit, and they are nothing"................ Not bad for a team running away with the title.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Arsenal, because they play the most attractive football and are quality to watch. You know you're going to be entertained when Arsenal are playing.

I despise Man Ure.

And it's wrong for a team like Chelsea to buy the Premiership.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Chelsea for me, the team sprit that they have at the moment is nothing short of amazing !!!

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Chelsea, because I hate the gooners and the mancs and it would make a nice change.

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I'd like it if none of them won, cos it would mean football hadn't been carved up by a cartel of rich clubs. Let's face it, barring another Abramovic, the same three clubs willc ontest the title for the forseable future. The only interest at the top of the table is the race for fourth place, at least a competion Everton have proved isn't beyond the the rest of league.

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
perth seagull said:
Arsenal, because they play the most attractive football and are quality to watch. You know you're going to be entertained when Arsenal are playing.

I despise Man Ure.

And it's wrong for a team like Chelsea to buy the Premiership.

Man U have spent a huge amount over the last couple of years because they're are hugely rich
arsenal have had a lot of money up until recently
why is it worse for a team strugglling financially which suddenly has money to spend it?

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Voroshilov said:
I'd like it if none of them won, cos it would mean football hadn't been carved up by a cartel of rich clubs. Let's face it, barring another Abramovic, the same three clubs willc ontest the title for the forseable future. The only interest at the top of the table is the race for fourth place, at least a competion Everton have proved isn't beyond the the rest of league.

This is though the sad reality of football, good teams have good players and the best players cost the most money, its nothing new !!!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Let's be honest, Chelsea have bought the Premiership. It's not like it's never been done before, however it has to be said that Chelsea could field two complete sides that would finish in the top 5, and probably a third that would finish in thw top half, all purely because they bought so many good players. So buying the Championship has never been done to that extent before, and I find that sad.

So they have broken the domestic stranglehold. But the price has been to deprive the public of watching class acts like Geremi and Parker - who would walk into any of 15 sides in the top division. Was it really worth it? I don't think so.

I'm tired of the Arse/Man U duopoly but I repect Wenger as his ability to spot talent is probably the best in the world. Wenger spends 3 mill here, 5 mill there - the only exception was Reyes. Man Utd have spent £19m on RvN, £27 on Rooney and even lesser stars like Forlan were £5 or 6 mill. They are the richest club in the game, only Real Madrid have more power to attract players, and yet they have just two European crowns to show for it since the war - I can't say I'm that impressed.

Last edited:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Simster said:
Let's be honest, Chelsea have bought the Premiership.

So why if THIS was true did they not win it last year ???

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
But Man U have always spent a lot of money, going back to the early 90s.
A couple of million doesn't sound like much now but at the time they were huge fees for players like Pallister, Cantona etc.
From the Man U list you missed Ferdinand and Veron who were just under £30 m each
Arsenal spend loads on Kanu and Wiltord who were pretty much unproven.
Apart from veron i think chelsea have got players that are worth what they paid for and haven't really thrown money wildly around as they seem to be being accused of.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here