Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arrogant TWAT!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Penis Kenyon has told Chelscum's rivals that this season's champions will come from a small group of one.

What an arrogant bunch of tossers! I'm beginning to dislike them more than ManUre and the Arse.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Is that Kenyon the true red? Man U through & through?

He's is without doubt a grade A bell-end. The main reason I don't like Chelski. Who cares what he's got to say? Sick of seeing his greeedy mug on the telly.

Man U fans must REALLY hate him, surely?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
smudge said:

Man U fans must REALLY hate him, surely?

Good. Anything to piss off that bunch of tossers :smokin:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Just ignore him. The man has nothing to do with football. He's just a businessman trying to make a living, although admittedly a filthy rich living out of being a mouthy twat.

He'll get his, don't worry

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
zefarelly said:
who give a f*** !

Nobody but their arrogance is beginning to piss me off big time....Switch on SkySports News and it's Chelscum this, Chelscum that. They have clearly taken over from ManUre.

Hope the cockney twats win f*** all-in fact, I hope NO cockney twats win anything:D Especially Chelscum

West Hoathly Seagull

Honorary Ruffian
Aug 26, 2003
Sharpthorne/SW11
It's funny for me, as I have disliked Man Ure for years, but I would be quite pleased if Owen went to them, as Arse and Liverpool don't seem to be interested. At least it would give Chelsea some competition. Mourinho and Kenyon have taken on Ferguson's role as the most arrogant people in football. They seem to think they have a right to get all the best players, and continually deride the opposition. I hope they lose to teams like Middlesbrough and Bolton, even though I have a good mate who is a Chelsea fan (his dad and his dad before him were also).

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
I fookin hate chelsea with a passion. Even more than arsenal and man u too now. Arrogant Bastards. I hope they don't win anything this year, or ever.

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Yeah they're annoying but there will never be a club as loathed as Manchester United for me. They embody everything that is wrong in football and I don't care how arrogant and far ahead Chelsea get, they will never be hated with the same passion I reserve for my hatred of Ferguson and his toss lot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here