Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Arrived in Blackpool

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What, like riding a donkey in the rain?

Mendoza thinks there's an 8 stone weight limit on the donkeys these days. Bad times.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Blackpool is a dreadful, shabby little hovel. I'm keeping my powder dry for next weekends stopover in Nottingham.

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
Blackpool is a dreadful, shabby little hovel. I'm keeping my powder dry for next weekends stopover in Nottingham.

same here. Only way I could get a pass though was to take the Missus. Leaving from work on Friday so two nights up there. Had a long think about the Blackpool one but with Nottingham so quick afterwards it was a choice. And once it was a choice it was easy.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
I'm driving up tomorrow morning - can't wait!

I was going with my Girlfriend, but she has pulled out because she is very ill. I have replaced her with someone called Luke, from work. Like my girlfriend, he is also a Wolves fan. Shame really.

Top stuff.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
same here. Only way I could get a pass though was to take the Missus. Leaving from work on Friday so two nights up there. Had a long think about the Blackpool one but with Nottingham so quick afterwards it was a choice. And once it was a choice it was easy.

Thats some damn fine decisioning.

I think I shall mostly be in Ye Olde Trip to Jerusalem and Hooters pre-match, then getting trolleyed in the Pit and the Pendulem afterwards, amongst others. I cuffing LOVE Nottingham.

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex

Blimey, last time i went it wasnt as good as that!!!...in saying that there is a good away fans only pub very near the ground.

Jan 30, 2008
i'm driving up tomorrow morning - can't wait!

I was going with my girlfriend, but she has pulled out because she is very ill. I have replaced her with someone called luke, from work. Like my girlfriend, he is also a wolves fan. Shame really.

Top stuff.
don't you mean you've pulled out of your girlfriend and you've replaced her with a blow up doll for the weekend ???

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here