Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Argus 100 club

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Just seen in the argus i've won two tickets for the Gillingham game! :clap2: :clap2:

Marvellous scenes. Being a season ticket holder I will have to give them to some mates which should be to hard! I have alot of Albion fans as mates who never go to the withdean because of the cost.

Worth signing up for though

Here

Sonic

Spiky little bugger!
Jul 6, 2003
Patcham
It says you will get them 2 days before the match. Surely most people will have tickets by then and will end up giving them away.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I signed a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully I'll win some for my kids.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Sonic said:
It says you will get them 2 days before the match. Surely most people will have tickets by then and will end up giving them away.

I think they announce who have won tickets in the tuesday before the game in the argus (so to make people by the argus). The gillingham winners was announced yesterday so id imagine that midweek games will be announced the week before the match.

I have registered and hopeing to get a pair for the brentford game

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I won tickets for the Luton game last year, they phoned me on the Thursday before. I was quite relieved when they turned up on the Friday.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Citrus said:
Is there a list of winners on the website?

I went to the argus house up hollingbury today as i haven't heard anything and nothing has been printed in the paper about who has won tickets for the brentford game, i want to go to this match so if i don't win tickets i'm going to buy one. But don't want to buy one if i have won one!
So anyway the women on the front desk didn't seem to know anything about it, thinking that i was asking about the new fantasy league that they are starting! She then phoned up the sports section and they said its the promotions department that deal with that.
They said the winners will be printed monthly (so two or three games at a time) which then i noted that it didn't help me in the fact of should i buy a ticket for saturdays game or not.
She then phoned someone again and found out that if you have won, you will recive a text which i haven't. I then asked what day the texts were sent out (so i know for futher games) which i didn't really get an answer so i gave up and left!
I'm going to go up the ticket office tomorrow to pick up a ticket after work, which when i get home i won't be happy if i find two free tickets!

I can't see why the argus won't print the ticket winners after each draw is made, theres got to be afew fans that wait to see if they have won before buying a ticket, if they were announced sooner on there website, people would have enough time to get a ticket, rather than leave it to the last minute and miss out as the ticket office is shut. Surley it be better for the club if people knew sooner, so that more tickets could be sold?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I signed up yesterday and got two Brentford tickets landing on my door mat this morning.

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
Tubthumper said:
I signed up yesterday and got two Brentford tickets landing on my door mat this morning.
:clap2: :clap2: me too :clap2: :clap2:
block V:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here