Votes: 19 25.7%
  • I have not......i am waiting for the Stadium to be completed

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
I try not too but find myself logging onto the Falmer webcam and cant wait for Friday's "Jack Straws Falmer watch".................not forgetting natterjack's excellent inside pictures and other posters contributions. Ive tried i have tried so badly to wait for at least a week so i can see a massive difference (mind you every day so much seems to be achieved)...........but i fail...i look every day....how about you...how regular are you?:down:

webbyson

Pre & Post..*Gullsworth*
Jul 26, 2004
Mudhut
Once a day normally. Sometimes two/three times a day. There have been a few occasions whereby I haven't for a couple of days, but it was too painful and I eventually succumbed to the inherent pressure.

Ps 1+1= needs you...

Hmmmm 1+1.....now let me think was that *Gullsworth* or Webbyson's baby:glare::bigwave:

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Tis a building site, so until its built I'm not really that fussed by what is going on. Each to their own and all that

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Every evening until the excitement wears off.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I was looking forward to the weekly update from Everest but now the save facility has been removed from the webcam site I guess it wont happen from now on.

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
Being a builder and knowing how crap things are behind the facade i don't want to know until completion.Anyone know where the groundworkers come from?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Now the stadium has been transformed from a big, albeit impressive, hole in the ground to a structure with steely erections and steps and everything, happy to dip into Jack straw's marvellous scenes now and again and just let the builders get on with it. The dark clouds over the club's future appear to be finally receding.

Evil Edna

Roll the dice!
Jul 15, 2007
Where poet's live.
Just usaly wait for Jacks stuff. I also look if anyone else puts up pics. Can't remember who did that web cam in a day thing that was class.

SUIYHP

The King's Gull
Apr 16, 2009
Inside Southwick Tunnel
weeks make it seem like theyve done loads of progress so the argus' weekly article is quite satisfying, three times a week If Im really desperate

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
Once every few days, like to see a VISUAL progress, find it rather sad to look at it ALL day! But then again, different people like different things :thumbsup:

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
If it updated every 5 minutes, I'd probably check it that often.

I can't wait for Jack Straw's Friday Fun, because you get a much better perspective, but the Webcam is great nevertheless

SirDouglasLoft

Jul 4, 2008
Not really checking at all. Will check towards the end, but not really that bothered about it, until its actually built

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
I have it permanently as on one the tabs, i find the building process fascinating anyway, so coupled that with that fact it also our new stadium, i'm addicted.
Even though a drive past it twice a day. i still pop down a couple of times a week to see it for "real" as the cam only shows one dimension.

I'm a falmer junkie:yahoo:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
No, not at all. :whistle:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here