• Yes

Votes: 79 67.5%
  • No

Votes: 38 32.5%

• Total voters

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Nope but I have got a ticket for sale if anyone wants one. Would go but can not walk a present so unable to attend.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Yes, I'm a season ticket holder and I don't have anything better to do

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
nope, cant afford it

Father Jack

Aug 21, 2005
Fragmented Badger said:
Of course - one final chance to see our gladiators in action before the summer break, I just don't know how I will cope without my weekly dose of Richard Carpenter:glare:
:lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Probably not, as getting the day off work is proving problematic (asked for day off before Ipswich game) work agreed to let me have the day off, but have scheduled me in anyway, and someone left last week so we are quite short. I don't know if i can be arsed to chase them up, although i'd like to be there and see the team off, even if we've been gash for 90% of the season

sir danny cullip

Feb 14, 2004
Burgess Hill
Fragmented Badger said:
Of course - one final chance to see our gladiators in action before the summer break, I just don't know how I will cope without my weekly dose of Richard Carpenter:glare:

:lolol: So true, i wonder what i will moan about next year when we have a central midfield pairing where one of them can actually pass the ball to a team mate on a consistant basis rather than hitting every pass ten foot in the air.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Might as well, I'll be in The Tap anyway and it's just along the road after all.

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
vulture said:
bmf has got a ticket (sure u can get it for less than the face value)

Ever thought of becoming a tout Vulture;) Ticket now sold :clap: :clap:

Yes, it will be a while until the next game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here