• Poll closed .

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Well are you ???

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
I live in Brighton, I support the team, it's a Sunday afternoon, so I'll be going. It's a ONE OFF chance to put one over on LDC in our own back-yard. Why on earth would any genuine Albion fan who is in the area on Sunday afternoon, and has the time free, NOT go?

Last edited:

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Tom Hark said:
I live in Brighton, I support the team, it's a Sunday afternoon, so I'll be going. It's a ONE OFF chance to put one over on LDC in our own back-yard. Why on earth would any genuine Albion fan who is in the area on Sunday afternoon NOT go?

Because peope are tired of fighting a battle that doesnt seem to have an ending?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Kinky Gerbils said:
Because peope are tired of fighting a battle that doesnt seem to have an ending?

Yeah but this is the end-game. Kick LDC into touch and the diggers go in. After getting this far, would be a crying shame if we didn't give it that final push IMHO.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
Tom Hark said:
Yeah but this is the end-game. Kick LDC into touch and the diggers go in. After getting this far, would be a crying shame if we didn't give it that final push IMHO.

Im not disagreeing wth you but where as before people would cancel plans to attend its not going to happen this time.

And with out being down beat its been end game for the past 4-5 years

Last edited:

Tom Hark said:
I live in Brighton, I support the team, it's a Sunday afternoon, so I'll be going. It's a ONE OFF chance to put one over on LDC in our own back-yard. Why on earth would any genuine Albion fan who is in the area on Sunday afternoon, and has the time free, NOT go?

Agreed. And it fits in nicely with my trip down from LONDON to pick up a few buy-to-let flats. Any suggestions on areas I can find a bargain Tom?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Lokki 7 said:
Agreed. And it fits in nicely with my trip down from LONDON to pick up a few buy-to-let flats. Any suggestions on areas I can find a bargain Tom?

NO. This is a local town for local people. We'll HAVE no Lokki's here :nono:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
no im afraid , the mrs has a long term arrangement with her parents to come round , i already cancelled a couple of times due to football . .. . no way out of this

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Dougal said:
no im afraid , the mrs has a long term arrangement with her parents to come round , i already cancelled a couple of times due to football . .. . no way out of this
You could dump her. :)

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
I may even go, if i can get out of going to my mums birthday lunch, which I wont be able to go. would love to have gone

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I spent most of last night at Withers convincing a good few staunch Albion die hards that they must go on Sunday.

Not sure I had much effect, looking forward to it, but very worried about the turnout.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Silent Bob said:
You could dump her. :)
then ask her back out on the Sunday night . . .like your thinking.

Unfortunately , my balls could well be cut off with a blunt knife , If i cant keep to this thing on Sunday that I have promised to make the effort for

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
i'l be there :clap2:

*cue: everyone else decides to wash their hair :down:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here