Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we too nice?

Gemini

Mar 3, 2006
Since Cullip left & Chaz got crocked I think we're missing a nasty bar steward with that bit of extra bite.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Gemini said:
Since Cullip left & Chaz got crocked I think we're missing a nasty bar steward with that bit of extra bite.

Watching Hammond going in with studs showing on every challenge, I think we have one. Only problem is-he doesn't do it because he's our 'hard man'.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Charlie Oatway made his prescence felt

Charlie's gonna get ya....

I think I am fairly nice. I open doors for the laytees, and never throw them out of bed for eating crackers.

However, I have helped a few friends to move furniture from their houses, giving up Saturday mornings and stuff to lend a hand.
Yes, I am probably a little too nice.

junior

Dec 1, 2003
Didsbury, Manchester
brightonfan_86 said:
He has been totally outstanding this season. :clap: :clap: :clap:

I disagree.

He's been GOOD,and he's getting better all the time.

But i dont think any of our players have been "outstanding" this season apart from prehaps McShane.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Dennis Wise :angry: :angry: :angry: We should have signed him :angry: :angry: :angry:

If anyone mentions facilities :bla: :bla: :bla:

I shall answer Wimbledon FC and Plough Lane and coming up thru the divisions :salute: :salute: :salute:

Last edited:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:

I shall answer Wimbledon FC and Plough Lane and coming up thru the divisions :salute: :salute: :salute:

When he was an up & coming youngster not a seasoned pro sitting in the financial comfort zone a lengthy & succesful career provides

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
the wanderbus said:
When he was an up & coming youngster not a seasoned pro sitting in the financial comfort zone a lengthy & succesful career provides

Coventry City have done well with him as a short term. Remind me who scored two against us at the Ricoh?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
brightonfan_86 said:
Since last season, El-Abd heading, positioning and his all-out defensive work has greatly improved.

Disagree. El-abd's heading, positioning and all-out defensive work was pretty damn good last season also. it's just some people are a bit slow on the uptake

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
brightonfan_86 said:
Since last season, El-Abd heading, positioning and his all-out defensive work has greatly improved.

But his passing is still woeful, even for a centre-back. "Outstanding" is more than a little strong.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here