Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are WE in a RELEGATION battle ALREADY ?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
As EVERYONE knows the FACTS don't LIE and in OUR last 10 matches the RECORD stands AT P10 W1 D4 L5 F7 A16 and EVEN Steve Wonder CAN see that is RELEGATION form.

NOTHING has BEEN done to address the CHRONIC lack of GOALS and the SQUAD is a LOT weaker and STILL injury PRONE. I would like to KNOW where the money FROM the £4 a TIME pies HAS gone as IT is not in GUS'S budget and the 40000 SEASON ticket holders WILL not BE long in RIPPING up their SEASON tickets and FLINGING their PIES if this CARRIES on.

EVEN people less INTELLIGANT than ME can SEE that the HULL game is a MUST win MASSIVE six pointer and if WE lose then I FEAR we are DOOMED.

SACK the board

Bloom OUT

:bhasign::bhasign::bhasign:

I just love the way your caps lock comes on and off intermittently

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Sadly have to agree, looked very poor throughout preseason, losing to teams like Hastings speaks volumes. Have failed miserably to improve the squad in key positions like fullback and in goal. The only players coming in seem to be players we deemed not good enough by releasing then of course that Judas Murray; I will boo every time he touches the ball.

The food prices are ridiculous, with 50000 season ticket holders turning up to every single match you'd think they would make enough from selling pies at £3, so why are they £4? It's the biggest mystery since Dick Knight and the case of te missing cup final money.

It will not be long before the crowds begin to turn and I for one already have a joint Barber/Poyet OUT banner ready to wave from my seat in the east stand during the Cardiff game to show my disgust at the way this club is being run.

Sack the board.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
The FACTS dont LIE. Its a DISGRACE and I look FORWARD to a half empty new withdean around christmas as the new JCLs will EXPECT a team of WINNERS and we will be LOSERS.

Gus out
Barbershop out
Bloom out

SACK THE BOARD

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
I continue to look for meaning in your CAPS - I came up with the following?

EVERYONE
FACTS LIE
OUR RECORD EVEN CAN
RELEGATION (!!!) - NOTHING BEEN CHRONIC....
GUS'S SEASON WILL BE RIPPING, SEASON FLINGING

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here