Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we gonna sign anyone today?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
It is the last day 'till January for loan signings, or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

Confess to being worried, no make that very worried, if we are going to have to make do with what we've got for the next couple of months.

A couple of players of the ilk of Frutos, but in defence, who was signed on the deadline would be handy.

Well?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Icy Gull said:
It is the last day 'till January for loan signings, or have I got the wrong end of the stick?

Confess to being worried, no make that very worried, if we are going to have to make do with what we've got for the next couple of months.

A couple of players of the ilk of Frutos, but in defence, who was signed on the deadline would be handy.

Well?

pfloyd_animalsf.jpg

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
KinkyGoebels said:
Loan out a few players and try and get some in, need at least two
Who would we loan out? Our squad is paper thin as it is.

Other then Robinson of course. :rolleyes:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
images

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: Are we gonna sign anyone today?

dave the gaffer said:

You had me totally flummoxed there dour Northern Man, and then I remembered the Pink flying pig which is f***ing tiny in that cover !! :lolol:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Millwall have signed central defender Zak Whitbread on loan from Liverpool.
The initial deal runs until 3 January and the Championship side are hopeful the move will be extended until the end of the season.

Whitbread, 21, made his Reds debut at Millwall last season in their Carling Cup victory and helped the Anfield side to the final of the competition.

He has made three appearances for Liverpool this season and has moved to gain more first-team football.

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Dougal said:
Millwall have signed central defender Zak Whitbread on loan from Liverpool.
The initial deal runs until 3 January and the Championship side are hopeful the move will be extended until the end of the season.

Whitbread, 21, made his Reds debut at Millwall last season in their Carling Cup victory and helped the Anfield side to the final of the competition.

He has made three appearances for Liverpool this season and has moved to gain more first-team football.

I would have loved us to have got him :angry: :angry: :angry:

Scarface

Apr 16, 2004
Burgess Hill
Jason Wilcox has gone to Blackpool. Never seen him play but as a former Premiership player he could surely have added some bite to our midfield?

dunno

Old Skool
Jul 6, 2003
At work - probably
Scarface said:
Jason Wilcox has gone to Blackpool. Never seen him play but as a former Premiership player he could surely have added some bite to our midfield?

isn't he the one that called us a pub team when we won up there last year???

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
We have needed a lb and cd since the summer... MM has failed to plug those oh too obvious gaps... why will he be successful now?... really pi$$ed-off with lack of progress in the transfer market now... looking bad... :(

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
are we f***:down:

Kaney

Banned
Feb 11, 2004
Brighton
I hear we have just signed Phil Babb on loan :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here