Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we gonna do Southampton a favour on Saturday?

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
f*** them, let's hope we do ourselves a favour

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
We need to do Brighton a favour and at least get a draw.

I suspect mega-squad-cost Hammers will finally get a home win, drawing the Albion's gallant season to a close to all intents.

Just hope we give ourselves a chance, and don't fall for the old pattern of a season-ending sending off or 2, and finish with 11 men.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We need the win , if we lose we have to pick up 9 points from the last 3 games and with Cardiff playing Palace in their last game the odds will be against us. On the other hand it gives West Ham a chance of taking 2nd spot and the possibility of Southampton screwing it up in the playoffs which would make up for us not getting there.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If Pompey go bust then Southampton will have new rivals , Bournemouth.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Just got back from game. If we play at Peterboro anywhere near how we played tonight then we'll win then only need to beat Cov at home (or boro away)

f*** me, how did Reading win tonight though. Even worse than the mugging at your place on Tues.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
Just got back from game. If we play at Peterboro anywhere near how we played tonight then we'll win then only need to beat Cov at home (or boro away)

f*** me, how did Reading win tonight though. Even worse than the mugging at your place on Tues.

I listened to the match on the radio and it sounded like the victory was deserved, they have then greater level of quality

Phat Baz 68

Get a ****ing life mate !
Apr 16, 2011
I dont give a shit what other teams do, or us doing other teams a favour I just want Albion to win !! END OF !!

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
Forget how our result may affect other teams.As bad as west ham have been at home this season I think they will be to big & too strong for us.If we were going there thinking a point is a good result then we might get something but going there knowing that we need a win i think we will be too open.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

no where near the mugging at our gaff.

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011

reading were very good tonight. Watched the stream.

D

Deleted member 18477

Reading were DOGSHIT at our place. They played well tonight though. Deserved win!

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
federici is quality ........can see the big boys lining him up next season. total of 18 saves over the last two games according to bbc stats, and le fondre seems to be rather sharp in front of goal.........great to be able to bring a player of his stamp off the bench.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here