Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we going down?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
4 defeats in a row
Abysmal against bottom of the table opponents
Humiliated at home by our rivals in the first derby in 5 years
Transfer budget wasted on crocks and a striker who appears to be pretty woeful finisher at this level
8 away goals all season (3 of those in the one game)
1 goal in the last 5
Bottom of the disciplinary league

Are we going down, or is the 11 points between us and the relegation zone enough to ensure we don't undo our brilliant work last season?

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
:fishing:

At least your going to bump me off the bottom of the least popular table

liam82

Onwards and Upwards
Apr 8, 2007
Telscombe Cliffs
A glass half empty type of view if you don't mind me saying.

None of those facts are wrong and are all slightly worrying however at best we are inconsistent.

I see us finishing between 10th and 16th, but everyone knows where our problem areas are and we will need to improve on these to be sure of anything.

Don't panic though, this season is about transition and setting the foundations for a successful future, as long as we do stay up job done, anything else is a bonus before the squad in undoubtedly improved in the summer.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
:fishing:

At least your going to bump me off the bottom of the least popular table

Actually, I've been reading your efforts of late, for a man who spent the best part of 2 years slagging off any negative I might happen to post, it flatters me that you've adopted my posting style.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
A glass half empty type of view if you don't mind me saying.

None of those facts are wrong and are all slightly worrying however at best we are inconsistent.

I see us finishing between 10th and 16th, but everyone knows where our problem areas are and we will need to improve on these to be sure of anything.

Don't panic though, this season is about transition and setting the foundations for a successful future, as long as we do stay up job done, anything else is a bonus before the squad in undoubtedly improved in the summer.

Hope you're right, but confidence is shot to pieces at the moment and we'll need a monumental effort to turn things around

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Actually, I've been reading your efforts of late, for a man who spent the best part of 2 years slagging off any negative I might happen to post, it flatters me that you've adopted my posting style.

I was unfortunate enough to stand near you at Watford, you're still a massive ****.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Now I realise what it was about WW and his alter ego TCB that I've been missing............................ :D

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here