Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Are we done for incoming transfers now?

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London
Or could we have one last surprise?

It's been a fantastic window so no complaints from me. I wondered if a cheeky go for Tripper would fit the bill? Need to replace Lallana's experience and with MOR out need a set piece taker. More experience at the back??

Probs just outgoings now though right?

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
If Igor leaves we could see another left-footed central defender come in, but could also just use Baleba as a backup in that role.

Other than that, maybe some U21 kiddos for the academy team.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
Maybe 1 more - which will perhaps be a loan.

Boscagli obviously the number 1 target, but that looks difficult.

Hummels is a free agent, so no deadline.

Outgoings to some overseas leagues don't need to be done by tomorrow either.

Nobby Cybergoat

Jul 19, 2021
Yeh, I reckon 2 or 3, 18 year olds we've never heard of

Boscagli is about a 50/50 I reckon

Gabbiano

Dec 18, 2017
Spank the Manc
In recent years there have often been an academy signing or two on deadline day but no other incomings.

Focus will be on finding sales for Moder, Dahoud, maybe Lamptey.

And finding loan deals for Samuels, Offiah, Peupion, Cozier Duberry, Yalcouye, Weir, Rushworth, Mazilu, Turns, Atom, and maybe Sarmiento and Ayari.

Unlikely we can achieve all that, I imagine we might see a few going out to Turkey or Belgium after the English window closes.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Going to our friends up the road, isn't he? I've watched chelsea a lot due to family connections and I've never thought "Wow, he's good" in the few times Ive seen him play.
This is why inbreeding is bad.

;)

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

It's been a fantastic window so no complaints from me. I wondered if a cheeky go for Tripper would fit the bill? Need to replace Lallana's experience and with MOR out need a set piece taker. More experience at the back??

Trippier is spent. He's no longer a good defender, and absolutely fails any NDP.

BevBHA

Jan 23, 2017
still not announced Gomez from Inter Miami. I did wonder after the O’Riley injury if we will try to get him in now rather than wait until Jan

Do we still need a central defender or are we confident of Webster as Plan B

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
The only thing I think we vaguely need is possibly a Centre Back that is an upgrade on Webster and Igor, to compete with Dunk & Van Hecke.

I'm supremely satisfied otherwise though.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester

Set-piece expert James Ward-Prowse is on the 'not wanted' list at West Ham (or has he already re-singed for Southampton?)

Last edited:

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Set-piece expert James Ward-Prowse is on the 'not wanted' list at West Ham (or has he already re-singed fir Southampton?)
😬

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I really hope there won't be any more incomings - we've got more than enough newcomers in already. Any more and it won't feel like my Albion team, at lest not for a while, until I get used to it.
Much more important now to find new homes for quite a few.

In recent years there have often been an academy signing or two on deadline day but no other incomings.

Focus will be on finding sales for Moder, Dahoud, maybe Lamptey.

And finding loan deals for Samuels, Offiah, Peupion, Cozier Duberry, Yalcouye, Weir, Rushworth, Mazilu, Turns, Atom, and maybe Sarmiento and Ayari.

Unlikely we can achieve all that, I imagine we might see a few going out to Turkey or Belgium after the English window closes.
Yes, you beat me to it, was just going to post something like this. Only variances are that I would add Turns and Weir - and probably Mazilu - to the 'for sale' list, Can't see Ayari going out, probably not Sarmiento either.
Possible suggestions for adding to the going on loan list - Hall, Ifill, Duffus?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here