Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are we about to see the mighty Bangladesh destroy South Africa?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Come on Bangladesh. :clap:

Some performances of late (last year or so) have made a mockery of Holding et al, calling for minnows not to be included on the Test stage and World Cups.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Barrel of Fun said:
Come on Bangladesh. :clap:

Some performances of late (last year or so) have made a mockery of Holding et al, calling for minnows not to be included on the Test stage and World Cups.

Yeah, oh how they slagged off Ireland :lolol:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
We can win this. :lolol:

pishhead

Jul 9, 2003
Everywhere
Bangladesh are hardly minnows, cricket is an obsession there and it wouldn't suprise me in a few years they turned into a decent test playing nation similar to sri lanka.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
pishhead said:
Bangladesh are hardly minnows, cricket is an obsession there and it wouldn't suprise me in a few years they turned into a decent test playing nation similar to sri lanka.

True, but South Africa would still expect to give them a pasting.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Bangladesh are at the stage Sri Lanka were maybe 10-15 years ago, they will be a full test nation at some stage, saw a documentary on cricket there a while ago...they just can't get enough of it.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
pishhead said:

True, but they are seen in a different light from the core test nations. They are obviously ignoring the facts that it took decades for Sri Lanka and New Zealand to win a match.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
South Africa choking again? They usually save it for the bigger games, maybe they're just getting it in early this time.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In The Rough said:
So many soft dismissals by South Africa. Its like watching Under 11's. 137-8

and nearly nine an over needed :lolol:

This is so much more fun than the football, isn't it?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In The Rough said:
Yes it is. Although anything has to be more fun than todays second half

Admittedly I changed viewing spots halfway through, but I swear the first half was worse than the second, if at all possible.

Although I can confirm that Mayo was all at sea from whichever side you viewed it.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
111 needed off ten overs.

With two wickets in hand :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here