Votes: 69 59.5%
  • Crawl out of Naylors arsehole you Croydon pikey

Votes: 5 4.3%

• Total voters

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Right before anyone slags me off or claims I’m fishing, this whole naylorgate/moaning moan has got me thinking…. are we a club known for having more than our fair share of moaners or are we just like any club that has a small element of moaners?

I have to admit I’m beginning to think that PERHAPS we do have a little problem with moaners and unjust negativity. Am I being a little harsh on our fan base?

Poll to follow....

MrShaun15

Aug 28, 2010
yes we are, but so is every club....

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
We're nothing compared to Spurs whose fans would win the Champions League when it comes to moaning

DT Withdean

Mar 5, 2011
We're nothing compared to Spurs whose fans would win the Champions League when it comes to moaning

Whinging Spurs, Villa and West Ham fans have dominated phone ins over the last 15 years. Wait for a solitary home defeat, or a couple of losses, and tune in.
The Spurs calls lessened during the Redknapp honeymoon phase, but resumed after no purchases in the January 2011 transfer window.
Makes amusing listening.

The Poyet era seems to have isolated or silenced the Albion miseries, for now.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
There was always going to be an anti-climax for some miserable gits! personally I don't understand what people have got to moan about!

Jimbo.GRFC

Banned
Apr 2, 2010

Its not a moan, but can posters please stop using the word "THIS" unless it forms part of the first sentence of your post/reply. Where did the use of this come from and why the need to use it. Classic example is ClippedGulls post earlier on this thread. (no offence to you by the way ClippedGull)

Oct 6, 2010
Justified moaning: My season ticket seat no longer exists in the north stand.
Un-justified moaning: No f###ing clock; teething problems on the first match.

I was a bit shocked at the level of moaning after the first match, but I NSC is just the vehicle, not the problem.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
The support is full of them and always has been, the worlds full of them, the doom and gloom merchants,nothings ever right. We have all had one stand or sit next to us at matches , home and away. The game is lost before kick off types. They will never change and will always be with us, thank God we do not have to actually be their partner, sadly some poor person has to at their residence.

Attachments

• imagesCAUU8RUD.jpg
    imagesCAUU8RUD.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 520
  • imagesCA1PDGPX.jpg
    imagesCA1PDGPX.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 518
  • imagesCARN64CE.jpg
    imagesCARN64CE.jpg
    5.2 KB · Views: 517

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
We are probably no worse than many other sets of supporters.

It is my guess that the club are probably interested in what we have to say otherwise it is difficult to imagine that Insider (thanks for your many answers) would bother.

The one thing I would say is that, rather than descibing something as disastrous or a disgrace, we should always remember what we have had in recent years and perhaps leave it at a suggestion "something could be done to improve -----whatever. Must remember that the new stadium is a big learning curve for the club, it's direct and franchised employees.

Let's be totally thankful for what we have as we are truly fortunate.

Manx Shearwater

Jun 28, 2011
Brighton
God, I dunno, if I read one more thread about this, I'll spit. Dear God, this forum is rubbish, posts about Naylor, posts about NSC forumites, thread after thread about the Argus and their articles about us. Why oh why oh why oh why do I come on here, I'm wasting my time, bloody serial whiners, I dunno.... etc....etc....

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
I have answered "no more than other clubs" but then I read stupid comments about "Loyalty Points" on here yet again (ffs) that I'm starting to wonder.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
No - Quite the opposite, I've said this before but I think you lot are generally more positive in than most fans. Even to the extent that some do seem to want to put their head in the sand over important issues such as travel to the stadium....

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
People only feel motivated to write anything if it's a complaint or a moan thus making it appear an unbalanced view on the whole. Also NSC is inhabited primarily by very much a minority of fans.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I do think we have more moaners than other clubs, definitely. But I suppose I wouldn't really know as this is the only club I support. But it does seem like we do have a lot of moaners.

But there is a difference between moaning about waiting half an hour for a pie (a valid moan, and if nobody mentions it then how are the club going to know it is an issue) and moaning that the game was boring because we were 4-0 up and just passed the ball around the back rather than getting it forwards.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here