Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are they not answering the phones?

D

Deleted User X18H

Hang on............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................I'll find out.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
I tried ringing to upgrade no.1 son to blue - no answer - may save me £15 or may mean I miss out - who knows ?

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
been trying to contact them all afternoon - phone is either constantly engaged or rings and rings to no avail (not the usual - press 5 to speak etc) just ring ring ring ring etc etc

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
problem is so many people trying get through at once, yes they are answering phone, i was in there this morning, and guy was taking one call after another.. i was in there 20 mins and phone never stopped ringing ..so yes, just sheer volume of phone traffic

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

D

Deleted User X18H

I've been holiding on for ages as well. I need to book my train tickets to Cardiff Central:rant:

I tried ringing to upgrade no.1 son to blue - no answer - may save me £15 or may mean I miss out - who knows ?

I wouldn't worry, they wont sell out until Thursday/Friday. Try getting online as soon as the clock strikes twelve tonight, I have had to wait as well being a gold member who want's to go in a group with mixed memberships.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I wouldn't worry, they wont sell out until Thursday/Friday. Try getting online as soon as the clock strikes twelve tonight, I have had to wait as well being a gold member who want's to go in a group with mixed memberships.

It's a manual thing, as a blue member i had to wait until nearly 10am to get mine on Monday so I think you might be out of luck trying that

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
[yt]TL0EoXdpOqg[/yt]

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden

Can you buy from midnight or do you have to wait until 9am ?

gruntage

Jan 14, 2008
Bristol
Thought that may be the case. I'll give it a go anyway but if not I'll have to try them via the dodgy lap top connection on the train.

its manual.

the ticket office have to switch it on. blues couldnt buy their's until after 10 on monday as the ticket office staff didnt get in till then due to the weather :lolol:

my worry - living in bristol - is that we are forecast heavy snow tonight/tomorrow. i start work at 9 but if the weather is that bad i wont be able to get in - and wont be at home having left to catch my bus - so i may miss the 9 am slot. :(

TICKET OFFICE - PLEASE OPEN LATE TOMORROW. THANKS.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here