Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are they cheating on you ?

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Of course he's cheating on me - I can see it now out my window, she's got far more power than me, doesn't require shoes as often as me, everything is manually adjustable and she's always difficult to start up but once she gets going she's a dream....oh and she doesn't require fancy drinks, just the same stuff over and over keeps her very happy....

Oh well :(

Of course he's cheating on me - I can see it now out my window, she's got far more power than me, doesn't require shoes as often as me, everything is manually adjustable and she's always difficult to start up but once she gets going she's a dream....oh and she doesn't require fancy drinks, just the same stuff over and over keeps her very happy....

She's must be a nice bit of totty to drag him away from you, tede.

0000-0004-4~Cortina-Skier-Posters.jpg

He can get inside her whenever he wants, she doesn't ask "why are we taking this route", her seat will stay supple for longer and won't put on any pounds, and other men will actually be jealous whenever they go by together.

:lolol:

;)

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
I bet tede has nicer upholstery though.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent

Yes but are her big ends knocking ? We daren't mention greasing nipples of course !

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Sorry, but I'm getting cheesed off with this 'fixtures' comment on things. If you've seen it before, dont open it! I haven't seen this particular link before nor have many others I'd imagine. It's like a kid saying 'are we there yet'.

That's my Sunday rant over!

Sorry but it is a fixture of Nsc that it is said. :D

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Sorry, but I'm getting cheesed off with this 'fixtures' comment on things. If you've seen it before, dont open it! I haven't seen this particular link before nor have many others I'd imagine. It's like a kid saying 'are we there yet'.

That's my Sunday rant over!

That rant is sooooooooooooo fixtures. :lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Well those do not look like Mrs Huts breasts

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton

But you have a nice rear end, i've seen the pic to prove it.:)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here