Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

are there any stoodents here who can help me

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
er, was i meant to get my student loan form back in by the end of may?

what happens if i didn't?

is it now not possible for me to get a student loan?

Ezekiel Rowe

Apr 23, 2004
The Student Loans Company don't seem to be on the ball lately. I'm having loads of problems with them, such as being sent rejection letters for last years student loan...even when I've already had it!! Are you applying through Brighton and Hove Student Support Services (LEA)? - they're generally quite good at resolving problems. I've written numerous letters to the SLC and they can't even be arsed to reply.

poke

Oct 19, 2003
ive gotta get my form in some time next month. But thats also a financial assesment form aswell. but i know you have to get it in earlier if your reapplying

Ezekiel Rowe

Apr 23, 2004
fatbadger said:
Whaddya mean, lately? They take incompetence to new levels - and believe me, they always have done.

OK. I agree. They should bloody pull their fingers out when their role directly influences whether people can go to university or not. Their response to my latest letter (querying the weird rejection letter they sent me) was to send me an envelope. Just an envelope.:censored:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
RoyalAli said:
I sent mine back late, but they still sent out their offer.
If you're late you may have to wait a week or so after you go back to uni before you actually get the money.
That is what I was told anyway.

that's alright, i didn't get the last one till i had been at uni for four weeks anyway.

cheers ali

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Uncle Buck said:
get a job.....

my last employer has said that they will include the phrase "DO NOT EMPLOY THIS KID, HE IS A f***ing LIABILITY" in any reference they have to write for me so i have to go to uni instead.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
not anyone, well, not in the professional departments anyway, can't speak for marketing or any other mickey mouse departments.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here