Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are the wheels coming off? (Saints)

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
Are the wheels coming off?
Bit of a wobble last night fellas, Leeds were there for the taking, we took them apart on day one of the season. Do you think you are beginning to drop off the pace now?

The above posted by a Saints fan over the wkd

So i say to him...bit of a wobble tonight mate..Cardiff were there for the taking..we took them apart at there place . Do you think you are beginning to drop off the pace now?

Deep joy.

burrish-gull

Mar 24, 2009
Are the wheels coming off?
Bit of a wobble last night fellas, Leeds were there for the taking, we took them apart on day one of the season. Do you think you are beginning to drop off the pace now?

The above posted by a Saints fan over the wkd

So i say to him...bit of a wobble tonight mate..Cardiff were there for the taking..we took them apart at there place . Do you think you are beginning to drop off the pace now?

Deep joy.

That'll wind them up, can't wait for the response :)

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I hate palace the most, but stains have been the most arrogant, unsporting fans in recent seasons, they have serious delusions of grandeur.

well done baaadif

Horses Arse

Jun 25, 2004
here and there
I hate palace the most, but stains have been the most arrogant, unsporting fans in recent seasons, they have serious delusions of grandeur.

well done baaadif

BUT Saints did actually outplay and dominate against us when we played them last year, particularly at the new dheli and no-one acknowledged it.

Whereas when palace win a shit match bereft of chances some on here are saying how dominant they were and how fortunate we were to grace the same pitch as them and how wonderful their fans are.

Parallel universe perhaps?

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
I'm just grateful we have the opportunity to watch championship football....some potentially great matches to still be played this season.....and we do have a side that on its day can beat anyone in this division..whether it can do it consistently is another question...in the meantime enjoy the ride

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I'm just grateful we have the opportunity to watch championship football....some potentially great matches to still be played this season.....and we do have a side that on its day can beat anyone in this division..whether it can do it consistently is another question...in the meantime enjoy the ride

This! Im f***ing fed up of the annual trip to Orient or carfuckinglisle away or noddy hartlepool at home or colchester with their 50 away fans. Even at the f***ing amex a noddy team like bournemouth would bring about 300.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
OK, we've had a blip, and so have Saints. But does anyone seriously think either team could have carried on all season the way we started? - if you take the first six games and keep that form, we'd have finished with 142 points, with Saints not too far behind. Get real! Nobody has ever done that, or ever will!

We're on a learning curve right now (four points chucked away in the final minute for example), and so long as we keep learning I'll stay reasonably happy (in spite of being down in the dumps after the defeat by Palarse).

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA
OK, we've had a blip, and so have Saints. But does anyone seriously think either team could have carried on all season the way we started? - if you take the first six games and keep that form, we'd have finished with 142 points, with Saints not too far behind. Get real! Nobody has ever done that, or ever will!

We're on a learning curve right now (four points chucked away in the final minute for example), and so long as we keep learning I'll stay reasonably happy (in spite of being down in the dumps after the defeat by Palarse).

Hmmm..i make it nearer 120 given 5 wins/1 draw...but i get ya drift :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here