Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

are the development squad playing tonight

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
If it is on, the ref will be the guy who has reffed all the REMF games, Kev Roberts, a Middlesbrough fan.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I have noticed that Brezovan tends to play for the DS and Ankergren is sub for the 1st team would it not pay to give Ankergren some game time even 45 minutes.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]265539431837089792[/tweet]

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
First Amex game for them coming up at the start of next month. A Monday lunchtime I think. I shall be there.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I have noticed that Brezovan tends to play for the DS and Ankergren is sub for the 1st team would it not pay to give Ankergren some game time even 45 minutes.

He might get injured. Daniel East has gone out on loan to Enfield for a month so we need to keep the keepers fit.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Could Gus not change it after 45 mins that way he would have at least one of them not injured even if the other did get an injury. Both would also get match practice I do not think there is a lot between them as a back up.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Barker was sub for the first team against Barnsley. He scores goals but .... (it does not seem he is another Peter Ward?)

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Dunk will start tomorrow night, Peterborough are shit and we're at home. El-Abd injury or not, there's no need to risk him when we have Wolves away on saturday. I wouldn't be suprised to see Barnes rested either, with Dobbie or Lopez given the chance to show us what they can do.

Did it finish 1-0 then, and does anyone know the team? George Barker really needs to get a first team chance somewhere, at some point. There's a perfectly good loan system there, let's get him into a league 1 or 2 club and see whether he's a player or not. How long can he keep banging in the goals and be ignored?

matt_32510

Feb 7, 2011
Portslade
Dunk will start tomorrow night, Peterborough are shit and we're at home. El-Abd injury or not, there's no need to risk him when we have Wolves away on saturday. I wouldn't be suprised to see Barnes rested either, with Dobbie or Lopez given the chance to show us what they can do.

Did it finish 1-0 then, and does anyone know the team? George Barker really needs to get a first team chance somewhere, at some point. There's a perfectly good loan system there, let's get him into a league 1 or 2 club and see whether he's a player or not. How long can he keep banging in the goals and be ignored?

It finished 1-0

Team was

Peter Brezovan, Daniel Akubuine, Ben Sampyo, Courtney Richards, Theo Ricahrds, Matt McGiveron, Charlie Oatway, Anton Rodgers, Toby Agdestein, George Barker, Shamir Goodwin and Solomon March and Dickenson came on as subs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here