Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are The Cracks Starting To Show ?

north stander

Banned
Nov 5, 2003
the outer limits
As I Have Said Before.This Club Is In Trouble. Dick Knight Must Come Out And If He Is A True Albion Fan. Tell us The Truth. Is it
Falmer or bust. Should he now stand aside and let some fresh
blood be injected into this club before it gets into deeper trouble.
you all say that the falmer yes is the right way forward for this club. but will falmer lead us into more trouble.THIS CLUB HAS NO MONEY AT PRESENT. so under knight the cracks are starting to show as the club have chased the falmer project. A lot of time and money have been put into this over the years. So COME ON DICK ITS TIME YOU GOT THIS CLUB SOME HELP. You cannot do it on your own . This not a one man club.......

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
1 dick knight is a true albion fan through and through
2 i do feel maybe we need a bit of financial help but all the money we do have is for falmer at the moment so we are not poor really
3 i dont think we are in trouble at all, dont panic!

north stander

Banned
Nov 5, 2003
the outer limits
So why the need for more money from fatboy slim.And are the players being paid. Is this the reason for are dip in form in the league at this present time............... Only knight knows....

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
When we do well then we get the sorry site of Dick Tight barging in on lap of honours and when there are questions to be asked then the potless pillock is nowhere to be seen.
Dick Tight is such a vain old man he is in danger of taking us to the wall as he is so loath to give up the limelight.
When was the last time he faced the fans at a forum or phone in ? He needs a good grilling on what is happening and not the usual arse licking by his poodles.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
FFS, do you ever want to contribute something to this board than your endless succession of scantily clad females or tripe like this post ? It's patently obvious from the responces to the likes of Berks and F.G. that nobody gives a shit about your opinions.

If you don't like what's on offer I suggest you start watching the game in Croydon.

Last edited:

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Quite right stop moaning you TWATS.:clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Ernest welcome back thought the holiday would stop you talking bollocks but clearly not.

north stander

Banned
Nov 5, 2003
the outer limits
none of you are not even close. to finding out who i'am. i dont even no the other people that you always mention on this stite as being me.so get youre thinking caps on people............

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
Don,t care who you are, Dick i still believe in you.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
You bet the cracks are showing and yet 3 more years to go will mean debts will get a hell of a lot worse unless super fatboy comes to dicks rescue.:rolleyes:

sten

sister ray
Jul 14, 2003
eastside
cause the bloke is an armchair freek???

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
bhaexpress said:
FFS, do you ever want to contribute something to this board than your endless succession of scantily clad females or tripe like this post ? It's patently obvious from the responces to the likes of Berks and F.G. that nobody gives a shit about your opinions.

If you don't like what's on offer I suggest you start watching the game in Croydon.

Don't get Northstander confused with north stander.

The former is the one fixated with scantily clad females and the latter is the moaner

Max's Dad

Jan 2, 2004
Eastbourne
Yeah, now is definitely the time to ditch Dick Knight.

We're in a play-off place with a new manager and expecting a decision on our new ground any day. Let's smooth things along with a complete change of ownership.

After all, what has Dick Knight ever done for this club? Bring in someone who has money and really cares, like Greg Stanley.:ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here