Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are relationships all they're cracked up to be?

Which are you?

• In a relationship and happy

Votes: 37 42.5%
  • In a relationship but not particularly happy

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Single and mostly happy

Votes: 20 23.0%
  • Single, but not particularly happy about it

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • Ees complicated

Votes: 12 13.8%

• Total voters

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Yes they are

robinsonsgrin

Mar 16, 2009
LA...wishing it was devon..
someone will write blurb on here too... and the standard call for ' this thread is worthless without pics' will ensue ( only the males please ) then the DAFT bints will reallocate lurve stuff accordingly - for a small fee..

For me yes.

Without my wife i would probably be either dead or in the gutter, I owe her everything I have.

Soppy but very true.

bobby smith

Jan 20, 2011
WORTHING
someone will write blurb on here too... and the standard call for ' this thread is worthless without pics' will ensue ( only the males please ) then the DAFT bints will reallocate lurve stuff accordingly - for a small fee..

Getting confused now ???
I should have voted "eeeeeeeeeessss complicated"

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
in a bit of a rut to be honest....theres a lot of women undergoing counselling after being in a relationship with me :lolol: theyve all said im a nice guy, just complicated :)
i guess im just hard to live with :shrug:

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
I think being single is like being a schizophrenic.

You have highs and lows and lots of inbetween days related to being single.

Highs are when you're out partying and having a ball, lows are when you have to go to a damn wedding by yourself!

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I would have failed my A-levels due to cannabis if it weren't for my missus. Can't thank her enough for helping me quick. Our 3 years is coming up soon, not bad for an 18 year old :)

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
more than one relationship has ended because they have said i was untameable.
i couldnt see why they got attracted to me then tried to 'tame' me

i suppose they saw me as a challenge?

*idontunderstandwomen

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
I have had quite a few long term relationships but have now been single for a couple of years. I have actually found the happiest times of my life to be when I am single, I also seem to do far more in terms of travel, seeing friends, commitment to work etc. I also find that it makes you a very strong person by not having to rely on someone, I am probably a bit selfish with my own time- I want to watch football, get pissed, lay in bed somedays, pull random birds and go on regular holidays with my mate and often I like going away on my own. I have found in past-relationships that I end up feeling resentment because of the lack of freedom to do these things (not pulling other women, I have never cheated).

I now think that I enjoy being single so much that I would really struggle to be in a relationship. What does worry me is those people that are in a relationship simply for the fact they do not want to be single, what are you scared of? Being independent makes you a stronger person and you really get to know who you are. I think the key is obviously to be with someone that fully accepts you for you and does not try to construct your life, if I had a girlfriend who told me I could not watch the Albion or go to a game for example then she would not be my girlfriend for long.

Been (mostly) single for 18 months after an 8 year relationship. Pretty happy but am on the look out for a lady* - so guess that means I'm not completely happy about it...

* a 25-35 slim, intelligent and football tolerant lady ideally. (Albion supporting or neutral and willing to be persuaded would be a bonus)

Palace fans need not apply and I am slightly dubious of those living in the Croydon area, having gone on a date with a girl from Bromley, later found out that she had previously worked in the Palace Club Shop :ohmy: (although she didn't support them and had never worn the shirt)...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here