Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Manchester United the luckiest club going?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
They get beat 2-3 at home by the bottom team, then Tottenham slip up by only drawing at Swansea then to top it off their main rivals Man City lose, so it looks like once again United have been let off the hook. Talk about bloody lucky.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Or, looking at it another way, are City the luckiest club going?

They lose in the last minute at Sunderland but stay top because United couldn't get a point against West Brom?

Richy_Seagull

Oct 7, 2003
Brighton
Another United fan who's second team are Brighton

Yes mate of course I am. Because it's impossible for a BRIGHTON fan to not give a FLYING f*** what is going on at the top of the Premier League isn't it. Utter cretin. f*** off to a the Man City, Liverpool, and Chelsea boards if you are that arsed. Meanwhile I'll look forward to our game tomorrow.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Yes mate of course I am. Because it's impossible for a BRIGHTON fan to not give a FLYING f*** what is going on at the top of the Premier League isn't it. Utter cretin. f*** off to a the Man City, Liverpool, and Chelsea boards if you are that arsed. Meanwhile I'll look forward to our game tomorrow.

Bloody JCLs

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
It's the table at the end of the season that matters, what happens on a particular day is irrelevant.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
They get beat 2-3 at home by the bottom team, then Tottenham slip up by only drawing at Swansea then to top it off their main rivals Man City lose, so it looks like once again United have been let off the hook. Talk about bloody lucky.

I think this is more a reflection of the rest of the Prem, no longer prepared to be over-awed by the 'big four', but ready to fight to the death. Good on them all ( however much damage it is doing to my Talksport predictor league!!!)...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
No. its up to the others to not underestimate their opponents and get the result required.

TS90

Jan 26, 2011
Surely if they were that lucky, they'd have won whilst everyone else didn't by virtue of getting fair goals ruled out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here