Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Wouldn't know never happened

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
Not if you speak to them about evolution and big bang theory. Most of them don't have a clue what you're on about and make their apologies and leave quietly making a mental note never to darken your door again.

Either that or tell them you're a confirmed atheist. They don't usually like to argue

chez

Johnny Byrne-The Greatest
Jul 5, 2003
Wherever The Mood Takes Me
chips and gravy said:
Not if you speak to them about evolution and big bang theory. Most of them don't have a clue what you're on about and make their apologies and leave quietly making a mental note never to darken your door again.

Either that or tell them you're a confirmed atheist. They don't usually like to argue
Hmmm, in my experience they are very knowledgeable on what they believe and I certainly wouldnt argue with any of them

I wonder how they would feel if you knocked on their front door one Sunday lunchtime and tried to convert them to the joys of sitting at Withdean in the pouring rain on a cold December Tuesday night.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
This is an offensive thread. I personally know several Jehovahs witnessess and I can confirm that none of them are planning suicide attacks on the UK or plan on flying planes into large buildings. On this basis they do not annoy me.

I will be reporting this thread to the mods. I expect this thread to be locked accordingly.

ShorehamGull

He's now back
Jul 6, 2003
Shoreham of course
Yes, very annoying, they always turn up when I am in a bad mood, and boy do they get a mouthful then

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Answer the door with a piece of raw bloody meat and a knife and then be very friendly to them before stopping them and saying 'hang on, better tell the worth to hang on with sacrificing til we are done'.

They will leave and never return.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I dunno whats worse, a Jehovas Witness turning up during Soccer AM or the local Conservative MP turning up during my dinner and not wanting Falmer!...needless to say I put the bitch down!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I had a Jehovah's Witness round during the World Cup final a couple of years ago. What a bloody idiot. Grinning, he was, as i told him that this wasn't the right time for a chat about my salvation.

Seagull over NZ

Jul 7, 2003
Bristol
One thing that has always surprised me about JW's is this - they believe that only 144,000 people will make it to the top tier of heaven (others may get to a mid-point). But surely by going round tellign others about what the JW's believe etc decreases their chance of making the 144,000 because there will be more believers !

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Or perhaps by being so selfless and decreasing their chances of being in the top tier...they are showing God who good they are and thus increasing their chances of being in the top tier.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Richie Morris said:
and saying 'hang on, better tell the worth to hang on with sacrificing til we are done'.

They will leave and never return.

No wonder, they wouldn't understand a word you said.

It really is the worth of boast worlds.

jazzy

Jul 5, 2003
Last time, they walked up my path that had just had new tarmac put down about 10 minutes earlier. The men were still clearing up. She had fairly high heels on too.
Path was fine; but she wasn't happy, and kept checking her shoes that were getting a bit sticky...!! Tough. :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here