Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are Crystal Palace ahead of us?

I'm guessing all the Palace fans are mostly hoping we get our AMEX expansion plans rubber stamped by the council tomorrow.

After they moaned about their allocation last year, it'll mean around 800 more tickets available for them next season I reckon. What's there not for them to love about that :amex: :amex: :amex:

They might struggle to sell so many - now wouldn't that be embarrassing for them. Withdean all over again.:lolol:

the song of the season for me

I love their stunned silence after it was first sung - mind you their silence lasted the whole game.

It will be fantastic when the whole of the Amex sings it to them next season.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I'm guessing all the Palace fans are mostly hoping we get our AMEX expansion plans rubber stamped by the council tomorrow.

After they moaned so much about their allocation last year, it'll mean around 800 more tickets available for them next season I reckon. What's there not for them to love about that :amex: :amex: :amex:
The allocation could be the minimum 2,000 if the club decide just to give them the southern part of ESL (still complying with the official guidelines). The SE corner and part of the South Stand are only going to be used for Cup matches where the away side takes the 15% obligatory allocation. Some of the big clubs (Leeds etc) may be given the SE corner as well for league games but it isn't guaranteed.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
It will be funny if we double their attendance for a game next season.

Seagull on the wing

Sep 22, 2010
Hailsham
C'mon guys...are Palace really in decline....they try to get as high up the league as possible....you might see a pattern emerging....bless!
This season 16/17th
Last season 20th
Season before 21st
Season before 15th
Season before 12th

OK all below what we finished in our first season back...but you got to realise that they have gone through money troubles,burning towns....Croydon's burning..Croydon's Burning!!....good job they have bulti billionaires at the helm and assets like Zaha at £500m...new stadium on horizon...and DON'T forget.........a NEW Badge!!

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Twitter

9 clubs who are in line for Cat 1 status - #mufc, #mcfc, cfc, #scfc, #whufc, #ffc, #saintsfc, #safc, #Boro

Reading appear to have missed out on Category 1 status for the academy. Along with Newcastle and Crystal Palace

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here