Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Are BROWN Football Boots too cool for Sunday League Skool?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Puma King XL I FG Italia :love:

king-xl-italia.jpg

will it get me a kicking in the air, or are they the king of flair?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
You could only get brown when I were a lad.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
I've got a pair of Brown Nike Astro trainers that i use for a Monday night Pitch Invasion type league and have used them on Sundays all summer till a couple of weeks ago.

I think they make me look far too Cool but they may have caused me to get kicked a few times this year. Those, combined with the ALICE BAND is a bit of an easy target to be fair..... :lolol:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Dubbin.That's a word you don't hear much now days. :thumbsup:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
As long as they don't smell like piss as Juniors new boots do now that they are 4 weeks old then go for it.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
As long as they don't smell like piss as Juniors new boots do now that they are 4 weeks old then go for it.
Are they Adidas Predator ? If so send them back with a letter of complaint. My son did that ( his boots smelt like cat's piss when they got wet and my wife refused to have them in the house ) and Adidas refunded his money. I think they have had a lot of complaints.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Are they Adidas Predator ? If so send them back with a letter of complaint. My son did that ( his boots smelt like cat's piss when they got wet and my wife refused to have them in the house ) and Adidas refunded his money. I think they have had a lot of complaints.

Nike and fecking disgusting, however now reside in the garage.

Still he played in goal Sunday and not one close range shot so they must be having an effect :lolol::lolol:

mashman156

Aug 7, 2009
Southampton
I own these boots, as i get kicked every week by a defender or 2 I wouldn't know if they are the true king of flair or not. However, I did score a 25yrd volley last week which i never did before the boots so you never know. Maybe if the whole of the albion squad wore them we'd be right up there??

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Those boots are f***ing MINT. Where did you find them?

I saw them in a sports shop in Delhi, I fell in love them with them, I wanted to buy them, but with the import prices and a calculator, they came in at £164, so I left them.

I had no idea they existed until then, but now I have had a route around online and found some for £80-£100

Just need to find a shop in Brighton and try on some Puma Kings to find out what size I am

I LOVE them:)

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Now those are pwoppa footie boots! No if's or but's Master M: purchase asap. You KNOW it makes sense. :clap:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Save your ankles, wear proper boots.
old_boot2.jpg

More dubbin needed on these though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here