Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

archer,stanley and bellotti where would be now without them.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Still at the Goldstone Ground, which would be falling apart. League Two battle for the play-offs under Russell Slade.

Still at the Goldstone Ground, which would be falling apart. League Two battle for the play-offs under Russell Slade.

Would be very difficult to leave the goldstone if money was not an issue,tb would want the new stadium but that could still be years away if at the goldstone. THROWING MONEY AT THE GOLDSTONE WOULD HAVE TURNED IT INTO A ALL SEATED RAMSHACKLE STADIUM WITH NO FUTURE BECAUSE OF BUILDING CONSTRAINTS???

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria
I cannot wait to hear of each one of their deaths. Hoping they all suffer terrible health issues leading up to their final breaths. I will celebrate each obituary.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
I cannot wait to hear of each one of their deaths. Hoping they all suffer terrible health issues leading up to their final breaths. I will celebrate each obituary.

I'm sure many of us who went through the 'troubles' will make a special pilgrimage to attend each funeral.

rocker959

Jan 22, 2011
Plovdiv Bulgaria

Shanker45

Jan 19, 2010
East Preston,West Sussex
Unfortunately I see Stanley in and around EP quite often so he is still very much alive. However looking at how much he appears to drink and smoke it might not be for long!
I would actually like to sit down with him and chat about the Albion and how things have turned out now. In the past me and my mates just used to hurl abuse at him when we happened to be in the same pub as him in EP.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Sometimes you need people like these to cause something to happen. I hate them with all my heart but it IS because of what they did that the wheels were set in motion which found us where we are today.

wigman

Oct 10, 2006
East Preston
Unfortunately I see Stanley in and around EP quite often so he is still very much alive. However looking at how much he appears to drink and smoke it might not be for long!
I would actually like to sit down with him and chat about the Albion and how things have turned out now. In the past me and my mates just used to hurl abuse at him when we happened to be in the same pub as him in EP.

I still see him from time to time either in the Tudor or the Reema and i still through abuse at him.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
We would be much like Bristol Rovers I imagine, Even if we had of developed much of the goldstone the east terrace would be closed and to small to develop. We would be waiting to find the money to either somehow knock it down and rebuild a whole new stadium or trying to move to sheepcote or somewhere.

Oct 25, 2003
i'm not sure we would've got falmer....i think one of our main bargaining tools was the fact that we were homeless which drummed up a lot of support

so either still at a crumbling/slightly developed goldstone or at a new stadium similar to the likes of shrewsbury or doncaster

Woodchip

It's all about the bikes
Aug 28, 2004
Shaky Town, NZ
Don't get me wrong by my previous statement. I still think they are all chunts, but I think we may be a lot better off now than if we stayed at The Goldstone.

Who honestly believes we'd have Vicente on the team (and the daft rumours of Michael Owen) if we were still at The Goldstone? Would we have the majestical new training ground on the horizon? Would we be getting 20k+ attendances?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here