Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apple must be making a killing....

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
How many apple products do you have?

excluding my business I personally have two ipads, 1 iphone, 1 MacBook Pro, 1 iMac, 2 ipods.

Am 'i' mad or does everyone know have at least three Apple products?

PS this is NOT a look at me thread.

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
No Apple products whatsoever, never had any either. But if you like being controlled over what you can do with an iPhone/iPad then everything is nice and rosy!

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
We have about 6 or 7 current apple products in our household plus a draw of old relics as well.

I noticed on a flight the other day, just in the three rows in front of where we were sitting and the three rows behind I counted 2 macbook pros, 3 ipads, 4 ipod touches and 4 iphones. when you consider the plane had about 40 rows of seats that a lot of apple products just on a single plane.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I only have an old Ipod nano 4gb with the wheel. I'll be getting a 4s for Crimbo though.

In the house there are two ipods and an Iphone 4 between three.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
We have about 6 or 7 current apple products in our household plus a draw of old relics as well.

I noticed on a flight the other day, just in the three rows in front of where we were sitting and the three rows behind I counted 2 macbook pros, 3 ipads, 4 ipod touches and 4 iphones. when you consider the plane had about 40 rows of seats that a lot of apple products just on a single plane.

That must have been my brood!

Just the one iPod, whose only use is on the odd occasion in the car (with a radio transmitter). Apple products are so bloody expensive, I honestly have no idea how they've become so ubiquitous. I'd love an iPad 2, and would certainly consider an iPhone, but they cost a fortune.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
7 ipods (2 x iPod Touch, 2 x Nano, 2 x Shuffle, 1 Classic), 2 iMacs (24 and 27 inch), 17 inch Macbook Pro, 13 inch Macbook, 2 iPads.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
1 * Mac Mini hooked up to the TV in the lounge, running the beautiful Plex (Plex - A Complete Media Solution) for video, iTunes for music.
1 * MacBook Pro, I'm glued to it most evenings. It's where the NSC magic happens.
1 * iPad, Mrs Bozza uses this as she can't get near the MBP.
2 * iPhone 4S - less than a week old, parents and babies doing well.
3 * iPod Touch - probably being dumped on the 'bay in the next few days

1 * AppleTV2 has just exited the house - great bits of kit though.

ILIKECANDLES

Banned
Sep 1, 2010
1 * Mac Mini hooked up to the TV in the lounge, running the beautiful Plex (Plex - A Complete Media Solution) for video, iTunes for music.
1 * MacBook Pro, I'm glued to it most evenings. It's where the NSC magic happens.
1 * iPad, Mrs Bozza uses this as she can't get near the MBP.
2 * iPhone 4S - less than a week old, parents and babies doing well.
3 * iPod Touch - probably being dumped on the 'bay in the next few days

1 * AppleTV2 has just exited the house - great bits of kit though.

Yeah, I got a AppleTV downstairs and one in the bedroom. My youngest two have my old minimac and they also have my old Ipad.

Apple products are expensive but they are class and they do last.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
I have 4 grannysmiths and 2 pink ladies

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
skimwords??

Maybe it's just my browser?
Phrases like 'iPod Touch', 'iPod Nano', 'iPhone 4', etc get hyperlinked, it says "Shopping link added by Skimwords"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here