Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Apparently we're on a slump, dropping out of contention...

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
17 points from a possible 21. Mid table obscurity here we come......:shrug:

This looks to me like a season where at least 77 points will be needed to achieve a play off place. We've got 49 from 31 games, so far. So we need another 28 from 15. Not impossible, but (at 1.87 points per game), it's the form of champions that we'll need for the rest of the season.

D

Deleted member 22389

The point is we are safe for this season. If you had offered us safety at the start of the season I think most of us would have taken it.
If you had offered safety when we went on that really bad run, most people would have snapped your hand off.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Hopefully this is viewable, not sure how to make it bigger. We're there or there abouts, these results won't happen but not sure where the upsets will come so just a match by match estimate. Probably need to drop Leeds off and replace with Burnley ...anyway all to play for I reckon

Predictor3.png

Last edited:

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I think we can get a 70+ points haul but just fall short of the high 70's needed for the playoffs. This still represents massive progress for us.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
were doomed i tell you...season is over after last night, players will leave and the amex will not sell pies anymore. relegation is now likey. Selling my ticket and moving to Christmas Island to work with crabs.

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I think we can get a 70+ points haul but just fall short of the high 70's needed for the playoffs. This still represents massive progress for us.

Think I'd agree but if a couple around us lose any consistency and we don't we can sneak it.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'd have happily taken 4 points from those 2 games. The play off places will be won and lost by our results against play off chasing teams IMO so actually it was better for us than a draw at Leeds and win at home to Smallwall.

Can't make any predictions on a points total required, no-one really has a clue. It could be 73 required, it could be as high as 78. :shrug:

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I'm quite happy the press are keen to write us off, take as much press spotlight off us as possible and let us get on with what we are doing. Next season is a different story of course.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
This looks to me like a season where at least 77 points will be needed to achieve a play off place. We've got 49 from 31 games, so far. So we need another 28 from 15. Not impossible, but (at 1.87 points per game), it's the form of champions that we'll need for the rest of the season.

pretty fair assessment. The positive is that we look likely to maintain an interest right through to the end of the season which, as others have said, is some achievement.

supaseagull

Feb 19, 2004
The United Kingdom of Mile Oak
The only points we've dropped this year are against two of the poorer teams in the league(palace and Millwall) and yet we've had wins V Leeds (which few of us expected) and Southampton.

We play better against better quality opponents and I think we're in a better position now than what we were in 91 when we reached the play off finals.

Sent from my iPhone using the power of Greyskull

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
two words: piss off, lol

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
the 2 points lost last night will probably bite us in the arse come play off time ,things are so tight at the top ,what everyone needs to realise is that there is shit loads of
money involved here and there are no easy games ,we are now 1 or 2 games behind a lot of our rivals and i can see us finishing seventh or eight , if it is by the odd point,
last nights result will be a small disaster , i'm not on a moan up,we are all still learning ..........taking millwall for granted was a mistake ,no doubt,as someone said,if it aint broke dont fix it.

watch us beat the murderring red bastards now....!!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here