Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone who does go to the Lid DeM march is not a fan

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lets get one thing straight. We are 17th in the 3rd division.

1. This is not Dick Knight's fault
2. This is not Martin Perry's fault
3. This is not Mark McGhee's fault
4. This is not the fault of anyone else at the club
5. It is not the supporters fault

IT IS FECKING LDC AND NORMAN BAKER'S FAULT :censored:

This is THE MOST IMPORTANT MARCH AND ALBION RELATED MATTER you are ever likely to be involved in.

This club is I am afraid in complete meltdown, it is in danger of sinking faster than the Titanic. McGhee cannot bring in any players because, and listen up WE ARE A CLUB GOING NOWHERE all the time we are at Withdean. McGhee has tried to pull Rabbits out of a hat for 3 years and did a miracle in taking us up first time and then even more so keeping us in the Championship. We got found out the 2nd season but it is NOT MCGHEE'S FAULT.

It is an incredible achievement to have played 3 seasons out of 8 in the Championship, the 2nd flight of English football, with the facilities, crap stadium, no training, nothing, it is incredible I tell you.

We will probably have a season of woe and a lower mid table position but we are not going down. Until we get building Falmer we will never be a proper football club, we can pretend, but we are not a real football club and never will be.

The reason we got relegated last season, the reason we are struggling this year, the reason no one wants to come here, the reason we have to sell every single player asset we ever get is down to

LEWES DISTRICT COUNCIL / NORMAN BAKER / LIBERAL DEMOCRATS.

Now are you going to get off your backsides and go to the march to let them know in no uncertain terms what you think about it, it could be your last chance, whatcha gonna do about it ??? :censored:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Does not go to the march, :lolol:

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
some people might not be able to make that day ! i work every sunday to be able to on a saturday

Dandyman

In London village.
Uncle Buck said:
What pub are NSC meeting in?

Are there pubs in Brighton ?

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Uncle Spielberg said:
It is an incredible achievement to have played 3 seasons out of 8 in the Championship, the 2nd flight of English football, with...no training
Now that IS McGhee's fault :eek:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Wind your neck in Glover, people have got other commitments, I would have gone if I had been free, as it happens my best clients have invited me to Wentworth for the Golf.

I've been to all the protests etc down the years, but there is more to life you know:jester:

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Lots of Albion fans work on Sundays or live too far away to attend. Reckon there will be 8,000 on the 17th marching down the seafront.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Rougvie said:
Wind your neck in Glover, people have got other commitments, I would have gone if I had been free, as it happens my best clients have invited me to Wentworth for the Golf.

I've been to all the protests etc down the years, but there is more to life you know:jester:

NO ROUGGERS. IF you don't go to this one you may as well f*** OFF and support CHARLTON.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
My Churchillian speech has one or two typo's , bugger

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
What about if you are in IBIZA so cant go???

excused , closing parties . . .blinding !!

was over there a few weeks back and all going off as expected

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
NO ROUGGERS. IF you don't go to this one you may as well f*** OFF and support CHARLTON.

Only if you MAKE me.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
It's a RIOT :censored:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here