Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone WANT to buy a MOPED ?

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I've DECIDED I'm too OLD now to continue DOING my EVIL Knievel IMPERSONATION anymore so i'm SELLING up. If anyone WANTS 2 lovingly CARED for MOPEDS let me know also MY HELMET is UP for grabs TOO if anyone WANTS it (ONLY touched BY me ).

What colour is your helmet ???

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What HAPPANED to your TRICYCLE that you used to ride to the newsagents to pick up the SUN tv guide which had features on PARKY and MIKE YARWOOD.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
What HAPPANED to your TRICYCLE that you used to ride to the newsagents to pick up the SUN tv guide which had features on PARKY and MIKE YARWOOD.

WRECKED in an accident with the CLIP board KID as far as I RECALL?

SAD day

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Jul 14, 2012
Ernest, I am under the impression you are an older gentleman. I wouldn't neccessarily be suprised if it is you behind me in the 1901 area of the American Express Stadium who smells of urine, has a beard which has long since been forgotten and gently sprays the back of my balding head whenever he consumes food and/or drink. This nonsense you are contributing, with poor grammar I might add as an after thought, really is quite strange.

On second thoughts, it probably isn't you behind me. Would you be in the 1901? I doubt that.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
the surprise is that this thread took an HOUR before it was STARTED. Nice one Ernest but NSC STANDARDS are SLIPPING :thumbsup:

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Ernest, I am under the impression you are an older gentleman. I wouldn't neccessarily be suprised if it is you behind me in the 1901 area of the American Express Stadium who smells of urine, has a beard which has long since been forgotten and gently sprays the back of my balding head whenever he consumes food and/or drink. This nonsense you are contributing, with poor grammar I might add as an after thought, really is quite strange.

On second thoughts, it probably isn't you behind me. Would you be in the 1901? I doubt that.

Ernest is a legend and his POSTS are a joy to READ.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest

Its on RECORD that ERNEST is in the EAST stand.

Jul 14, 2012
Do none of you people understand how to correctly use your keyboard? The standards of Her Majesty's English in this thread is an absolute disgrace.

Jul 14, 2012
Your postings are absurd, absolutely absurd. I have supported this club for a lot longer than you have been alive young man so mind your manners.

And what is a moped?

Barrow Boy

NSC Patron
Nov 2, 2007
GOSBTS
A Little know FACT is that Earnest WAS a member of the PURPLE helmets stunt motorcycle TEAM, I think that is HIM on this clip at 1:03 PLAYING the PIANO. (no WONDER he needed a FOOTBALL JACKET).

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Your postings are absurd, absolutely absurd. I have supported this club for a lot longer than you have been alive young man so mind your manners.

And what is a moped?

mop.jpg

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
Your postings are absurd, absolutely absurd. I have supported this club for a lot longer than you have been alive, young man, so mind your manners.

And what is a moped?

Just SORTED your PUNCTUATION for you, OLD chap. No need TO thank ME...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here