Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone that doubted Mark McGhee is a tosser

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I told you he was a good manager and to have faith , you doubting Thomases !.

Super Marky McGhees Blue & White Army !

:dunce: :jester:

Brady's Old Lady

Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
I think he should be given the freedom of Brighton. Until we next lose a game of course when we should sack the F:censored: ker, until we win our next game after that when I think he should be knighted!!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Fickle Moi ? , Never

I want to have Mark McGhee's babies !.

England/Brighton come on my boys !!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap2:

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
I'm a tosser then! But I know his track record from when he was at Wolves.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
JAMC said:
I'm a tosser then! But I know his track record from when he was at Wolves.

Everbody's track record at Wolves is shit. Dave Jones nearly turned it round but he's now working on relegation quite succesfully and will soon be inducted into Wolves' Hall of Losers :jester:

Last edited:

PtB

Jul 6, 2003
Gareth Glover said:
I told you he was a good manager and to have faith , you doubting Thomases !.

Super Marky McGhees Blue & White Army !

:dunce: :jester:
Gareth Glover said:
Notts County 9
Brighton 0
eh?

Mark McGee has a pedigree as a manager. He no doubt has his own ideas on how he wants the team to play. The team was stale when he took over and a massive kick up the arse was needed. It's early days, but today could ( ? ) be the turning point after the awful run of recent weeks. People calling for his head after a few games are :dunce: 's

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
I did and still do think he is the wrong manager for this team.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Listen, you guys.

One win doesn't make him a good manager any more than the earlier defeats made him a bad manager.

Before we can judge him he needs time and that means at least a couple of months.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
We were losing when he took over and I think we were over rated anyway. The guy has a good track record at this level and I think he's a very good apointment.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
I never doubted the man. I knew it would take him a few games to find out what kind of players he was working with, and knew and still believe he'll get it right in the end.

Didn't think for one moment he would come here and perform miracles. I had faith in him and will do as I believe he is the right man to lead us forward.

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
goldstone said:
Listen, you guys.

One win doesn't make him a good manager any more than the earlier defeats made him a bad manager.

Before we can judge him he needs time and that means at least a couple of months.

O.K.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here