Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone Still Wearing Their Shorts?

D

Deleted member 18477

Only a twat would still be wearing shorts. Unless for sport of course...

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Only a twat would still be wearing shorts. Unless for sport of course...
:wave:

I don't wear trousers and haven't for years, it's shorts 24/7/52,

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
You must be a postman?

Or a Paedophile.
There's not the biggest world of difference, luckily I am very much the former, but have worked with the latter. :down:

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
The only shorts I've worn this week are the two JD and cokes some twat knocked all over me the other night.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
May till October is the time for shorts. With the exception of the odd 80 degree blip outside of those dates. Socks should only be worn with a suit at any time of the year.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Inclusive, so there's still two weeks to go. Those saying it's too cold really need to acclimatise to the weather in blighty!
:)

It's not to cold yet in reality, it's just that old people wandering around in shorts and Docksiders without socks in October, looks a bit eccentric. :lolol:

D

Deleted member 18477

May till October is the time for shorts. With the exception of the odd 80 degree blip outside of those dates. Socks should only be worn with a suit at any time of the year.

Why can't you wear socks with jeans?

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Why can't you wear socks with jeans?

You can with ordinary shoes I suppose, but having worn boat shoes 52 weeks of the year for the last 40 years, it just doesn't seem right.

DSC_0006.JPG

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I've been away at a conference for four days so have had to be reasonably smart - back in shorts now, it's really warm out there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here