Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone still waiting...?

tvd

Sep 5, 2008
BN3
Been a while now and villa tickets still not arrived, genuinely think the posties nicked them now. Anybody else still waiting for theirs to arrive? Club are cutting it a bit fine :lolol: Also any idea of club stance on this if they dont arrive?

tvd

Sep 5, 2008
BN3
online with confirmation, they said wait until tomorrow but i doubt its coming then...

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
It'd be pretty funny if they provide you with replacements, you turn up at the ground and then find your Postie sitting in your seat :lolol:

tvd

Sep 5, 2008
BN3
The ticket office said wait til tomoro, if no tickets then i'll pick up replacements at villa park, which will be a problem as i probably wont be able to see. I got a good look at the postie today and he looks a thieving bastard.

smith's dreads

Dec 17, 2003
Have ordered two and still not arrived today.
Ticket office said they were sent out seven days ago.
Said to ring again tomorrow if they had not arrived by midday (not holding my breath) - apparently they will arrange duplicate tickets to be sent to Villa.
Reckon it could be a problem if this affects lots of people and they all ring up at the same time.

Jahooli

Feb 12, 2008
My postie sold me four this morning. £5 each can't get rid.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
My tickets were processed Tuesday morning and arrived yesterday in my own pre-addressed (and stamped) envelope.

simon195

Sep 11, 2007
The ticket office said wait til tomoro, if no tickets then i'll pick up replacements at villa park, which will be a problem as i probably wont be able to see. I got a good look at the postie today and he looks a thieving bastard.

its ok it not just football tickets he nicks

460-postman-cat_979015c.jpg

Last edited:

Jul 12, 2003
Oxfordshire
Should not be a problem , I too called today & they said to call tomorrow when they would arrange for duplicates to be picked up at villa park , so no major stress ( I hope !)

Ditto here.

Picking up from the away ticket office.

They'd better be there...:eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here