Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone still got their 1983 Cup Final voucher ?

D

Deleted User X18H

Given out in the next home league match the last time the Albion beat Liverpool away in the FA Cup.

Wardy's last ever game 2-1 loss against Stoke.

Guaranteed you a ticket for the semi and the Final if you weren't a season ticket holder.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
1-2! Did we ever beat Stoke in those days?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I do! In my mums attic in East Preston somewhere. I also went to the 94 cup final when Chelsea got spanked by the same team. At the time I used to be in contact with European ground hoppers and collectors and gave him the stub and programme (from Sweden I think) was disgusted that my two cup finals were 4-0 defeats by the scum of the scum.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
No, but I've got my ticket stubs from the semi final, final & replay.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
Correct me if I am wrong but was the Cup Final year the first year the Albion introduced seasons tickets for standing ?

I seem to remember having one for the Chicken Run and it got me priority for Cup Final tickets.

jessiejames

Never late in a V8
Jan 20, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
Correct me if I am wrong but was the Cup Final year the first year the Albion introduced seasons tickets for standing ?

I seem to remember having one for the Chicken Run and it got me priority for Cup Final tickets.

My standing season ticket for West stand was for the first season in div 1.I have the front cover for the booklet and all you used to do was pull the voucher out.

u'vebeenamexed

Whateverhappenedto.......
Sep 23, 2011
Hove-By-The-Sea
My standing season ticket for West stand was for the first season in div 1.I have the front cover for the booklet and all you used to do was pull the voucher out.

Cheers jj - my memory is not what it used to be.

So the club had been running them for about 4 seasons before the Cup Final.:banana:

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing

I bought a season ticket for the North Stand in 1980.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here