Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone spotted any good "Reputation" comments on user profiles yet?

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
was at 13 reputation earlier today...then noticed I was in the red and at -3...........and only had 3 negative comments (all from one thread) and none of them were really warranted....i dont really care about having lots of green, but the idea of the red is to identify people who post non-sense, make up rumours, and abuse others...has anything been changed that I am unaware of?

kevo

Mar 8, 2008
The whole 'rep' thing is a crock, IMHO.
Totally agree, I'll give you some rep for that. OH.

I got 'You're starting to annoy me now', which I'm surprised I haven't received more often...

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Is it like Ebay,so many negatives and your out?.Seems a waste of time to me,i thought the idea of the forum was for commenting.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
It is.

I've also got a neg rep from mentioning that someone called me ginger, by them pointing out something bizarre about comic books.

There are some weirdo keyboard warriors about.

Ha ha, had to look (that's not a stammer at the beginning by the way). Interesting that you were only bothered by the ginger comment, not the fat and tosser, lol

Coleby1007

Feb 28, 2011
Lancing
When you go on your reputation tab on your profile. If its green i take it that youve got good rep points but what about if its grey?? What does that mean?

Cheers

Last edited:

Grendel

Jul 28, 2005
Seaford
Someone described me as "clueless" for saying that Scottish football is shit on the David Goodwillie thread a couple of weeks back. Presumably this means they think the SPL is a league of world beaters, making their comment somewhat ironic to say the least.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
The reputation thing is a bit silly, but then so is taking any good or bad reputation you receive to heart. It's a forum, some people will agree with your views and some will disagree, and everyone is adamant they are in the right. This place would be bloody boring if everyone agreed with each other all the time

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
I've looked on a few profiles now and can't see any of the comments! How do you do it???

go to your profile by clicking on your user name, and there is a section called "reputation" on the right hand side of the tabs on the main profile page

Reactions: TSB

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here