Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone spotted any good "Reputation" comments on user profiles yet?

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
haha, gotta laugh, barely post on here, been watching/supporting the albion since 88, looks like might have been a misenterpreted post, (badly written),
but now i am a schoolboy, nonce, palace scum, knob,
oh well, life goes on......

back up to green mate

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
It's been months since I posted anything about wanking (before Stacey left EastEnders) but I'd leave Lola's face looking like a plasterer's radio.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
If you wouldn't mind obliging and removing the comment on mine which refers to black and male chickens please....whether I do or I don't is besides the point, its not really suitable for here.... :lol: Thanks

Done. But this is going to get REALLY TIRESOME if people keep this up. :nono:

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
You're telling me! I pride myself of being one of the WORST posters on this site. I have 3 rules when it comes to posting on this site.

1) Offend people but make sure I overstep the mark.
2) Fish with such obviously bollocks that people will be offended by "attempt" at fishing. f***ing walking paradox.
3) Be shit at Enlgish, random commas, poor spelling, contradict myself... and then pick on other peoples mistakes.

However, when I'm trying, I make the odd decent post and I got 90% of my rep for one post.

I hope that this clears any problems up, it's nice to recieve the odd bit of mail from one of my numerous fans, I feel that seeming you have spent the time to read and send me a message, I should have the respect to reply. xxx

And yet for some reason people hate me more :shrug:
Don't know what I did wrong. Probably the cheerleader thing. Or the Monsters Inc. episode.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
And yet for some reason people hate me more :shrug:.

You're misunderstood bro. Oh wait, I'm being an arsehole.

http://funcorner.eu/wp-content/uploads/not-a-single-f***-was-given.jpg

You're telling me! I pride myself of being one of the WORST posters on this site. I have 3 rules when it comes to posting on this site.

1) Offend people but make sure I overstep the mark.
2) Fish with such obviously bollocks that people will be offended by "attempt" at fishing. f***ing walking paradox.
3) Be shit at Enlgish, random commas, poor spelling, contradict myself... and then pick on other peoples mistakes.

However, when I'm trying, I make the odd decent post and I got 90% of my rep for one post.

I hope that this clears any problems up, it's nice to recieve the odd bit of mail from one of my numerous fans, I feel that seeming you have spent the time to read and send me a message, I should have the respect to reply. xxx

Uh-huh. That's pretty much how I roll dude. Ocasionally you'll get the odd snippet of interesting football debate to be had. Decreasingly so with the influx of newbie fans.

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
Done... and dig54's comment about your 'rack' too.

The inevitable fate of 'REP' function.

There's a few this laydee would like removed, if possible. This rep thing could be quite fun if people weren't quite so, er, juvenile!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here