Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone spotted any good "Reputation" comments on user profiles yet?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Click on the strange star shape underneath a persons avatar each post and you can see what we're going on about.. although not sure I remember see it on tappatalk...

It's no surprise the symbol for this 'rep' crap is a slightly-gaping chocolate starfish. :nono:

D

Deleted member 18477

I've left some 'propa nawty' little comments on profiles because the whole rep thing is a load of bum licking shit!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Noticed I got called a 'prick' and something to do with 'WSU v North' which I totally do NOT advocate, but it made me laugh anyway. It's the net, I won't jump out the window of my flat tomorrow :lol:

And if anyone says 'shame' ... f*ck off! :lolol:

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
If anyone has any doubt if the reputation bars are actually a good insight into the truth, you my friend are a living example that the whole system is frankly bollocks

You're telling me! I pride myself of being one of the WORST posters on this site. I have 3 rules when it comes to posting on this site.

1) Offend people but make sure I overstep the mark.
2) Fish with such obviously bollocks that people will be offended by "attempt" at fishing. f***ing walking paradox.
3) Be shit at Enlgish, random commas, poor spelling, contradict myself... and then pick on other peoples mistakes.

However, when I'm trying, I make the odd decent post and I got 90% of my rep for one post.

I hope that this clears any problems up, it's nice to recieve the odd bit of mail from one of my numerous fans, I feel that seeming you have spent the time to read and send me a message, I should have the respect to reply. xxx

tedebear

Legal Alien
NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Done... and dig54's comment about your 'rack' too.

The inevitable fate of 'REP' function.

If you wouldn't mind obliging and removing the comment on mine which refers to black and male chickens please....whether I do or I don't is besides the point, its not really suitable for here.... :lol: Thanks

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
You're telling me! I pride myself of being one of the WORST posters on this site. I have 3 rules when it comes to posting on this site.

1) Offend people but make sure I overstep the mark.
2) Fish with such obviously bollocks that people will be offended by "attempt" at fishing. f***ing walking paradox.
3) Be shit at Enlgish, random commas, poor spelling, contradict myself... and then pick on other peoples mistakes.

However, when I'm trying, I make the odd decent post and I got 90% of my rep for one post.

I hope that this clears any problems up, it's nice to recieve the odd bit of mail from one of my numerous fans, I feel that seeming you have spent the time to read and send me a message, I should have the respect to reply. xxx

:facepalm:

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
haha, gotta laugh, barely post on here, been watching/supporting the albion since 88, looks like might have been a misenterpreted post, (badly written),
but now i am a schoolboy, nonce, palace scum, knob,
oh well, life goes on......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here