Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone spotted any good "Reputation" comments on user profiles yet?

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
¤DãŃn¥ §êãGüLL¤;4297172 said:
I forgot about him. That'll be my negative ones! Although some dong negged me from the disabled parking thread even though I was having a dig at women, not the disabled. Duh.

You didn't mention bag searches or perfume did you? :lolol:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
I left some funny rep somewhere, but I can't tell people.

1) The person who got the comment doesn't get it.
2) If they got the comment, they'd get angry.
3) It would make no sense to anybody on here (Apart from MarcGorry, Gerbil and Noooone)

If anyone has any doubt if the reputation bars are actually a good insight into the truth, you my friend are a living example that the whole system is frankly bollocks

Razi

Aug 3, 2003
Stevenage
I've had 3 negative comments - one 'Yawn' for suggesting Nick Griffin shouldn't be posting about riots in Luton when there was actually nothing happening, one 'Re-tard' (sic) for not being aware that Bozza had only just enabled the ability to view reputation and a final 'Utter Rubbish' for suggesting that Bozza introduce the reputation system before it had been announced.

Since all three were so frivolous, I've since stopped being all that bothered about reputation.

Colossal Squid

Returning video tapes
Feb 11, 2010
Under the sea
I've had 3 negative comments - one 'Yawn' for suggesting Nick Griffin shouldn't be posting about riots in Luton when there was actually nothing happening, one 'Re-tard' (sic) for not being aware that Bozza had only just enabled the ability to view reputation and a final 'Utter Rubbish' for suggesting that Bozza introduce the reputation system before it had been announced.

Since all three were so frivolous, I've since stopped being all that bothered about reputation.

No negative comments about going back to your own country then Razi?

;)

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
If anyone has any doubt if the reputation bars are actually a good insight into the truth, you my friend are a living example that the whole system is frankly bollocks

brilliant :lolol:

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Ha,didn't know about this,just had a look and got a comment from a do gooder regarding the police.LOL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here