Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone spotted any good "Reputation" comments on user profiles yet?

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
:eek: just had a look at Walts. Their is some brilliant comments that have left him with a -71 rating . My personal fave was a simple comment and it reads like this 'bearded clam' :lolol:

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
I've been called a terminal bore on three separate occasions. Doesn't bother me in the slightest if some finds me dull, but I would be interested to know who it is.

I got that too probably accurate in my case :D

Also got one slagging off my avater

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Mine range from 'Can you get me pregnant?' to 'You are one of the biggest dickheads on here!' and 'i actually hate u!!' Having said that I've hardly been repped at all :down:

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I hadn't thought of being able to look at other peoples. Ooh, that's quite interesting, I might have to have a bit of a snoop later.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I've been called a terminal bore on three separate occasions. Doesn't bother me in the slightest if some finds me dull, but I would be interested to know who it is.

The fact that you want to know who it is would suggest that it does, in fact, bother you and it probably annoys you as well..it wasn't me btw!

Is dull worse than stupid, which I have been called? :angry:

HovaGirl

I'll try a breakfast pie
Jul 16, 2009
West Hove
How do you find your reputation rating? Mine's been going up and down like a yo-yo on my black starry thing, but I didn't know you could read what people (aaaaaaaghhhhh) say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here