Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone seen Sesh Rehman?

harold robbins

Jul 5, 2003
I was wondering what had happend to him and then , mid way through the second half, I realised that he was actually playing (if that is the correct description).

Questions:-

1. Why on earth did Mcghee take off Jonesy (who I thought was probably our best player last night) but leave Rehman on?

2. Why have we extended the loan period of this workshy muppet?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The Argus said that last night was his last game before he went back to football.

The bloke next to me works with someone who played with at school - said he was reluctant to get stuck-in even then.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
He was a headless chicken last night. I would'nt call him workshy, in fact, he probably covered every blade of grass on the pitch but he always looked a yard off the pace and made no real contribution.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Gutless chicken more like-he is a complete waste of space.

Anybody on here could have done as well as Rehman in most of his games for us so I believe the most approriate phrase is: "f*** off Rehman you useless, cowardly ****". :angry: I'd prefer one of our youth/reserve players out there in his place-at least they'd want to play.

Oh, by the way Zesh-when you're loading your car to f*** off, make sure there's enough space in it for that other waste of space Lee. Take him with you.

PrestGull

Oct 18, 2003
Agreed, Zesh was our poorest player last night, he spend 90 minutes chasing shadows in the most effort consuming way possible, on top of that misplaced passes. Even with that he should have scored one of the 2 headers that came his way.

Hurry up and get fit Charlie

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Bwian said:
Gutless chicken more like-he is a complete waste of space.

Anybody on here could have done as well as Rehman in most of his games for us so I believe the most approriate phrase is: "f*** off Rehman you useless, cowardly ****". :angry: I'd prefer one of our youth/reserve players out there in his place-at least they'd want to play.

Oh, by the way Zesh-when you're loading your car to f*** off, make sure there's enough space in it for that other waste of space Lee. Take him with you.

I share these sentiments totally. Both Lee and Rehman looked extremely ordinary last night. Why Jones was taken off is a complete mystery. Clearly McGhee has a much better grasp of tactical substitutions than the average supporter.

???

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
I hate to knock individuals but I certainly don't think he's worth keeping any longer.

As for Yeates that's a different story - he has really come on since the Bristol City game.

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
Hopefully we can keep yeates, wouldn't be upset if i didn't see zesh and lee in an albion shirt again!

woodster

Jul 18, 2003
24 hours on, i am still trying to work out why on earth jones was taken off from the left and replaced by lee on the right. i must be missing something! before jones came off he looked like he was the only way we were going to create anything. the midfield last night were poor to say the least, i try not to be any stronger than that as i do hate slagging the team off.

qpr last sunday, we started with lee and were struggling. took him off and the second half we looked like scoring. i am still at a lost why he his here and the likes of pitcher is out on loan. AGAIN! quite simply we are going to need to keep yeates for the season. as for the zesh man, sort yourself out or piss off back to fulham.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Why did we take Zesh back on loan? This was down to Bob Booker apparently.

And when Knight is banned in the Wycombe game, Lee will play up front with McPhee? Oh good.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Downloaded Penguin said:
Why did we take Zesh back on loan? This was down to Bob Booker apparently.

And when Knight is banned in the Wycombe game, Lee will play up front with McPhee? Oh good.

I can't really believe that we will actually play Lee up front with McGhee. Give Jake a chance to nail his colours to the mast. Nowadays, for some reason, he can't even get on the bench. Is he being "protected" before moving on elsewhere? Let's hope not. He is by far and away the most naturally gifted player at the club.

:eek: :eek:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here