Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone see Vicente throw a strop

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
...when dicker wouldn't let him have a pop at goal from thevfree kick....instead dicker muffed it to lua lua who f***ed up.

What is it with lua lua.....he is not the player we saw last year

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Lua Lua was piss-poor tonight - that attempt was dreadful.

Vicente must be wondering if he's joined the right team

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
The ball to him from that free kick was awful but lualua was on his heels. Dont understand why Vicente dont take the free kicks the man has a wand of a left foot

Lego-Stand

Nov 6, 2003
...when dicker wouldn't let him have a pop at goal from thevfree kick....instead dicker muffed it to lua lua who f***ed up.

That was an embarrassing passage of play to be honest, KLL was not even looking he needs to up his game

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
I was wondering why we didn't let Vicente have a dig. even more so when I saw what we actually did

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Well I went livid at Dicker at that point, he'd been complete and utter wank for the entire half, he'd f***ing strolled about the center of the pitch as though he was on a sunday morning stroll, gave the ball away on the rare occasions he does touch it then tries to tell a player who's feet he should be on the floor f***ing worhsipping what to do. Spineless.

D

Deleted member 18477

One positive from tonight... Bridcutt. yet again!

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
That should have been Vicente's all day long. Ffs you cant tell me he is not capable from 25 yards

Samej

Banned
Apr 24, 2011

Yep saw that i thought Gus stated one of his qualities was his free kicks, he should be taking them and the penalties, and the corners .If our players do not give him the respect he deserves he will not sign a new contract next season.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Well I went livid at Dicker at that point, he'd been complete and utter wank for the entire half, he'd f***ing strolled about the center of the pitch as though he was on a sunday morning stroll, gave the ball away on the rare occasions he does touch it then tries to tell a player who's feet he should be on the floor f***ing worhsipping what to do. Spineless.

Pantomime bellend.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Bit embarrassing actually, and Dicker KEEPS taking free-kicks off Vicente. Dicker - we signed you from STOCKPORT and you can't get in the Rep Of Ireland team. We signed Vicente from VALENCIA, and he has 38 caps for SPAIN. Get a f***ing grip on your ego, Gary.

Lord Bamber

Legendary Chairman
Feb 23, 2009
Heaven
But after all of this, why didnt Dicker play it to Vicente who was free, totally free on the right, no-one marking him at all.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Clearly Gus wanted the set-piece lay-off to Lua Lua, it just didn't work...mistake, not Dicker's fault!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
We've seen KLL score from free kicks like that before though, and they obviously (successfully) practice it in training, so I can't see the problem with the option they chose. The execution was a mess, but that doesn't mean they shouldn't have tried it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here