Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone see Real Madrid last night??

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
They look like they've rediscovered a bit of form just in time for the Barca game, next weekend.

Ronaldo was pretty much unstoppable and put Owen through who finished in a way only he can for the fifth goal, looks like a great move for Michael. 6 in 6 games, it's only a matter of time before he gets into the first XI. Ronaldos goal in injury time was inbelivable, he steamed past 3 players like a man possessed and it was past the keeper before he could move

Saturday should be a great game, don't miss it.

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
The Ronaldo goal which was disallowed :eek: The man has the strengh of a full grown bull !!!

Real Madrid are back

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Re: Re: Anyone see Real Madrid last night??

Wozza said:
6 in 8, non?

In the league it's 6 in 6 i think?

They were talking about him equalling Puskas' record of scoring in consecutive league games. He got 7 in 7.

Ben - at my gaff.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Yep Ronaldo was awesome last night, when hes in the mood he is the better striker in the world by some way i think.

Owen looked really sharp though, good for England.

Still our best Forward by Some way, dont here many people complaining about Owen now do we, i remember it wasnt long ago quite a few people on here were writing him off again...

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Marshy said:
Yep Ronaldo was awesome last night, when hes in the mood he is the better striker in the world by some way i think.

Owen looked really sharp though, good for England.

Still our best Forward by Some way, dont here many people complaining about Owen now do we, i remember it wasnt long ago quite a few people on here were writing him off again...

You should come and spend A Day IN The Life Of Meade's_Ball. I spend quite a bit of time moaning about Owen.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Just saw the goals on Sky Sports News. Just hearing the the names in the team must be enough to scare the shite out of any defence.

Opposing Manager: "Right lads - we're up against Madrid this week. All we've got to do is stop Ronaldo, Raul, Owen, Beckham & Zidane and we might get something out of the game"

Last edited:

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
pasty said:
Just saw the goals on Sky Sports News. Just hearing the the names in the team must be enough to scare the shite out of any defence.

Opposing Manager: "Right lads - we're up against Madrid this week. All we've got to do is stop Ronaldo, Raul, Owen, Beckham & Zidane and we might get something out of the game"

And Figo.......

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Carlos is not the player he was. Do you reckon they'll come in for Harding?

Could be the headline in tomorrow's Seaford Gazette.
:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here