Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone Remember Glenn Murray?

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
From the Palace board today:

What is disappointing is the stick which Murray is getting, he does a lot of work and puts himself about without little reward or support - I don't think the formation suits him, he wins more than his fair share but needs a partner alongside him and more consistent delivery. He has good movement and has scored some important goals - we need to get on his side, not on his back......

Murray - for me his worst game for us. usually he gets no service but battles and wins headers and hassles defenders but today he seemed lazy, didn't want to challenge and painfully slow.

Could the honeymoon be over?

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea
This is not meant to be an obtuse reply, but I really don't give a shit about Murray any more.

The Palarse scum can have him (warts and all) and if they don't like him anymore then boo hoo for them.

All that being said, it does appear the honeymoon may well be over (though with his wages he could afford to take them all on another one)

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
That first part sounds like a thread on here about CMS
What is disappointing is the stick which Murray is getting, he does a lot of work and puts himself about without little reward or support - I don't think the formation suits him, he wins more than his fair share but needs a partner alongside him and more consistent delivery. He has good movement and has scored some important goals - we need to get on his side, not on his back......

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
This is not meant to be an obtuse reply, but I really don't give a shit about Murray any more.

The Palarse scum can have him (warts and all) and if they don't like him anymore then boo hoo for them.

All that being said, it does appear the honeymoon may well be over (though with his wages he could afford to take them all on another one)

Agree with all. Let's just forget about the **** but of course hope he fails.

Palace 'n' proud

Jun 29, 2011
Hmmm, i remember him scoring the 3rd against you lot in september!

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
wouldn't want him back, i'm sure there are allot better alternatives glennda

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
It is slowly sinking in that he can be a dud when he loses interest :lolol:

JetsetJimbo

Jun 13, 2011
They've got some superb performances from him to look forward to though: he's bound to have a red-hot six weeks when his contract comes up for renewal.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Murray didn't play well yesterday, for the first time in a Palace shirt. It's no surprise that he didn't considering he's suffering from the same virus half of our squad was out with yesterday.

Thanks for him, he's bloody brilliant and this miserable, sulking guy you said we were getting really hasn't turned up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here