Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone on the No29 Yesterday when the kiddie puked up along Lewes Road?

D

Deleted User X18H

Did you get on the No28 in front? I wasn't wating around for the Driver to make a decision. 'I'll see if I can get you on that 28 in front'- it was half empty.

And then IT drove off, still half empty leaving loads of Albion fans by the stop. Also how annoying were the students and out of towners who ambled from one bus top another. IT'S FOOTBALL.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
Did you get on the No28 in front? I wasn't wating around for the Driver to make a decision. 'I'll see if I can get you on that 28 in front'- it was half empty.

And then IT drove off, still half empty leaving loads of Albion fans by the stop. Also how annoying were the students and out of towners who ambled from one bus top another. IT'S FOOTBALL.

I was on that bus with both of my kids, the bus f***ing stank!, if only the driver opened his doors a split second earlier the sick would of hit the floor!

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Is this a preview of one of your Argus blogs?

It sounds like a belter.

:thumbsup:

I actually think HB&B should start a blog with Persues.

"This week our writers talk about their memories of the seaside as a child".

Cue a long, wittering discourse on the accounting methods used by a local pet shop followed by two unreadable sentences in capitals about public transport.

Buckley's Mad Eye

Oct 27, 2012
I actually think HB&B should start a blog with Persues.

"This week our writers talk about their memories of the seaside as a child".

Cue a long, wittering discourse on the accounting methods used by a local pet shop followed by two unreadable sentences in capitals about public transport.
I think you have just discovered the cure for insomnia.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here