Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone off to Croatia [england game?]

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
How you getting there and did you get a ticket? Didnt get one in the ballot but hoping to get one in the re-sale.

Thinking to do an organised day trip LGW - Zagreb transfers etc etc £250 bargain.

Stadium looks like a proper Eastern European hell hole too :clap:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Missed out on the ballot too. Again hoping to get one in the re-sale. Already booked on the Thomas Cook day trip though.

Caravan Club

Jul 28, 2004
Tunbridge Wellsb
The four of us are going we didn't have to endure the ballot as we have enough caps.
Already booked on the Sportops trip out of Gatwick. We went with them to Macedonia and found them excellent. We have used Travelcare previously and they have also proved to be pretty good.

Thimble Keegan is also on this trip so no doubt he will be kipping on our sofa the night before.

I think Croatia may be a bit scary. Every Croatian I have ever seen has been huge. Despite the build up Macedonia was a doddle, I can't get over the players moaning about an 'intmidating atmosphere' - overpaid ponces!!! If they are getting bombarded with coins and lighters, now that is intimidating!!!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
sportops is who my mates did macedonia with, we'll be using them this time too!

Roadrunner

Oct 2, 2003
Littlehampton
We also missed out in the ballot (as we have done in every single ballot since we joined). Booked with TMG as Thomas Cook, who we used for Skopje, we fully booked pretty early on. TMG are now mirroring TC's policy of offering full refund if you don't get a ticket after the second sale. Not too confident of gettint tickets in the resale this time and there's no way I'm going without a ticket as I think it will be a very hostile trip.

robbobhafc

Aug 17, 2006
littlehampton
Where do u find out about the ballots i signed up as a member plus this year, I keep checking the fa website under ticketing and have not seen anything about this game

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
erm, if you are englandfans+, log in and all the information is there

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
just bagged 2 tickets in the re-sale, hurrah

and managed to get the last few seats on a Sportsops flight from Manchester - hurrah!

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
bouncey - whose off then?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Not going to Croatia, what with not being English and everything. But went there in August and can thoroughly recommend the Croatian breakfast which appears to consist of a big plate of bacon and eggs, garnished with jalapeno peppers and washed down with a bottle of of the local sparkling wine. Oh, and the beer's damn tasty also. :thumbsup:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Has anyone had any problems with Thomas Cook for this game. I booked to fly with them, the official travel club, then didn't get a ticket, told them, they have now refunded but also sent me the tickets for the flight!! So I guess I could just have a day in Zagreb if I wanted.

They also mucked up the original booking.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
sport ops from manchester and ticket for game, bring it on :lolol:

JAMC

Jul 5, 2003
Giraffe said:
Has anyone had any problems with Thomas Cook for this game. I booked to fly with them, the official travel club, then didn't get a ticket, told them, they have now refunded but also sent me the tickets for the flight!! So I guess I could just have a day in Zagreb if I wanted.

They also mucked up the original booking.
Zagreb.......
MMM.....
Save your money and go to the next away match!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here