Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone *not* going to Peterboro but wants a footy fix?

Rooksmeister

Sep 16, 2010
Hi guys

Seemingly every Albion fan is off to Peterborough tomorrow and why not. I hope you have a very rewarding afternoon and bring the three points back home with you.

If there's anyone reading this who isn't going, but who fancies a game of footy, then pop along to the Dripping Pan to see Lewes.

Tomorrow sees our new manager Tim O'Shea take charge for the first time and also gives fans a chance to say thanks to our previous management team and manager Steve Ibbitson who moved aside this week to make way for O'Shea.

The new man comes from Croydon Ath and has made four new signings as well as securing the month-long loan of young Orient striker George Porter who scored against the Albion reserves this week.

There's a bit of a bonfire theme seeing as we're a week away from Bonfire night so anyone in a Society who turns up in a Bonfire costume can get in for a fiver.

We've also got live music from a couple of Bonfire bands including Cliffe Bonfire's Tubthumpers who made a racket when they last turned up and spurred the Rooks to victory.

Oh and then there's Harvey's of course...

Best of luck to the Albion tomorrow but if there's anyone left in Sussex who isn't travelling up the A1, then pop down to the Pan. You'll be most welcome.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
I'll be off to Peterborough, but good on you for advertising your clubs game. I've been to the Dripping Pan 4 or 5 times, and will try and make a game this season too.

Hope you win tomorrow, it's certainly a winnable game. Come on you Rooks!

Rooksmeister

Sep 16, 2010
Cheers Jordanseagull

I guess I should have said that we are playing Dartford, who are a few places above us in the league.

Black Dalek

Jan 19, 2004
luv Lewes, but Luv Brighton more. Have u been to the newly refurbished Kings Head yet. I recomend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here