Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know why there are 3 adult ticket prices for the Liverpool game?

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
racist and non-racist section?

just kidding - disclaimer - The author of this post thinks people of Liverpool are lovely and would never make any racist comments or gestures to anyone.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The cheapest tickets are restricted view (lower tier) , you cannot see from the back when everyone is standing and its like looking through a letterbox with the roof blocking out any high balls.

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004

just kidding - disclaimer - The author of this post thinks people of Liverpool are lovely and would never make any racist comments or gestures to anyone.

This is how racist scousers should be dealt with and this instance scally Etim in the black shorts certainly got his!

The Gem

Oct 17, 2008

Just kidding - disclaimer - the author of this post thinks people of liverpool are lovely and would never make any racist comments or gestures to anyone.

what????

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
The cheapest tickets are restricted view (lower tier) , you cannot see from the back when everyone is standing and its like looking through a letterbox with the roof blocking out any high balls.

sorry, think i'm being thick, wouldn't you see less high balls from upper tier? or is lower restricted view for another reason?

T soprano

Oct 27, 2011
Posh end of Shoreham

What's the hand over the face for you, muggy twat someone asked a question so I tried to apply them with an answer most clubs don't include cup games for season ticket holders so I assumed with different price ranges we'd got the top tier of anfield road as well which meant they were the higher bracket and lower tier were the cheaper tickets , f*** me NSC *****

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
What's the hand over the face for you, muggy twat someone asked a question so I tried to apply them with an answer most clubs don't include cup games for season ticket holders so I assumed with different price ranges we'd got the top tier of anfield road as well which meant they were the higher bracket and lower tier were the cheaper tickets , f*** me NSC *****

double-facepalm.jpg

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Won't really matter what price you pay; majority of people will stand where they want as per usual.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

:facepalm: There is a big difference between doing some research and answering a question that may be right with posting stuff that could be totally wrong :facepalm:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here