Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Anyone know who is top of the league?

D

Deleted member 2719

You haven't crossed the finishing line yet, so it means nothing.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Owing to the number of Southampton gobshites on here at the moment, it's probably them. Can you let us know which board we can find you on if you bottle it (as we all know you'll be nowhere to be seen on here)? Ta.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Good for you. Gloating is quite poor form, but teams generally deserve their position so well done. I'm still in dreamland about how we're getting on, so cheers.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Leeds absolutely battered Southampton today but Davis had a great game. He's not the sharpest tool in the bag though as in the pre-match interview he was asked if it was his best ever performance and he actually said (and meant it) that he played well in training the other day!

raz_18

Thomas Parrott
Jan 26, 2010
Chelmsford, Essex
Your not the Southampton fan who rung up claiming to support Southampton n Utd n when they play each other you cheer for both teams?

FLOG GNAW

Banned
Sep 21, 2009
Under Your Skin.
Alloa. A massive NINE points ahead of Queen of the South.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Congratulations to Southampton on a fine result today, emulating our fine win at Elland Road. Could you remind me what was your away result to Doncaster?

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Have decided to report as enough is enough. Away section needed. But as the preferred method is reporting i have done so. Really goons like this shouldnt be allowed to post on main board. bbs have got something right.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
This post should be on a pompey board. if it was palace top then fair game. GO AWAY.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Interestingly, on Championship - Season results - SoccerSTATS.com they do a 'by month' table, and there isn't a single month this season that Southampton have been top. Last 8 game form table puts reading top. Each table currently meaning the same as the overall table (which puts you top by 4 points, but gives west ham two extra games to play).

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
I don't mind it, Saints are preparing themselves for life with no rival, only to find we're looking at Palace and don't want to play.

HoveSaint

Nov 19, 2011
Congratulations to Southampton on a fine result today, emulating our fine win at Elland Road. Could you remind me what was your away result to Doncaster?

We lost 1-0. William Sharp Esq scored the goal for Donny.

And now said Mr Sharp plays for the league leaders. Funny old game!

HoveSaint

Nov 19, 2011
Interestingly, on Championship - Season results - SoccerSTATS.com they do a 'by month' table, and there isn't a single month this season that Southampton have been top. Last 8 game form table puts reading top. Each table currently meaning the same as the overall table (which puts you top by 4 points, but gives west ham two extra games to play).

Yeah. Because what matters is month-by-month tables.

Fail.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This post should be on a pompey board. if it was palace top then fair game. GO AWAY.

You have a problem with some of our fans enjoying a rivalry with someone other than palace? Why didn't you say something before?

OK, guys, let's stop this now. TMLS doesn't like it. Can we just ignore every team except palace. 'K, thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here