Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Look at this smug ****

8362449.jpg

:tosser:

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
meh, still top with a very winnable game Saturday, 8 games unbeaten and the easiest run in of any of the top teams.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
meh, still top with a very winnable game Saturday, 8 games unbeaten and the easiest run in of any of the top teams.

Pride comes before a fall, and my God do I hope your lot fall with an almighty crash.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada

I thought Ipswich was winnable!

deenomeet

ballbags
Apr 2, 2011
1-1 against Ipswich? Stuffed them 3-0 a couple of weeks ago. f***ing chokers.

The stats say you had less possession and less shots on goal.You also had 2 cleared of the line and your keeper made numerous saves. you only had one clear cut chance that CMS took,the second goal came from a keeper error(which Barnes took very well) to say you stuffed us is an exaggeration.The score could quite easily have been reversed.You have an over opinionated view of yourselves.Your not that good! Palace are a pile of shit aswell.

JamesAndTheGiantHead

Sep 2, 2011
Worthing
The stats say you had less possession and less shots on goal.You also had 2 cleared of the line and your keeper made numerous saves. you only had one clear cut chance that CMS took,the second goal came from a keeper error(which Barnes took very well) to say you stuffed us is an exaggeration.The score could quite easily have been reversed.You have an over opinionated view of yourselves.Your not that good! Palace are a pile of shit aswell.

Mostly right, but you really excelled during the last sentence.

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Anyone know who's top of the League? Yer, West Ham will be tonight after you bottlers, bottled it bigtime last night😄

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park

f*** me, it's Paul "rose tinted spectacles" Jewell! One clear cut chance? What about CMS hitting the bar just affter he scored?

I thought Ipswich we're a handful and it was a good game, but we dealt with you very well, unlike the Saints. I'm not claiming we're world beaters, I'm just laughing at the cocky red and white shite who post their arrogant gibberish because they're still bitter about their noisy neighbours deservedly winning the title last year.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Why hasnt this been closed yet. f***ing mods. f***ing no away section. f***ing nsc.

Christ - Blind as well as mute !

Must be tough living in Suffolk :lolol:

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
But the only stats that really count say, 3-0 and 3 points. Thank you very much.

The above is to both Saints and Ipswich.:D

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

3-0 is a stuffing in anyone's book.

And it's you're not that good, not your :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here